Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But Drew and his side are saving this country from the scourge of people like you.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• So I'm not bothering to go back through all of this thread, just wanted to say one thing- about Collins and Murkowski...

Either 1) they are completely not qualified to get a drivers license, or 2) they are 100% complicit in the take down of our government.

Both of them sounded the alarm over the fact that they were misled, and both have mentioned something about losing confidence in the SCOUTS.

Both parts of those points are incredibly bad to say. First of all, it was the STATED GOAL of dumpy to nominate judges to overturn Roe (among other things). How in the world is this some kind of shock or that they can come close to claim to be misled and get away with it???? These three are doing EXACTLY what they were put there to do- so if those two Senators are not capable of actually listening to what their party has put as the major goal for decades now, neither of them are qualified to have even a drivers license, let alone being a Senator.

Second, the latter part just put another brick in the points that we should ditch democracy and let some dictator lead us all. Given that the Senate is the ones who put these people in place, the Senate is the specific reason that Senators have lost confidence in the SCOTUS. Both Collins and Murkowski can just blame themselves at being part of the decline of our country. Thank you very ****ing much.

Drew, shame on you for voting for someone so incompetent.

Comment

• Yeah, Murkowski really ****es me off even more. She knew better. But, apparently she's just another Susan Collins.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
          ... and let some dictator lead us all.
          I'm free.
          You may henceforth refer to me as "Beloved Benevolent Despot for Life".

Better idea?
          Believe the record and history of the incumbents on election day, it's who they are, and vote them out if the record isn't what you believe it should be.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So I'm not bothering to go back through all of this thread, just wanted to say one thing- about Collins and Murkowski...

Either 1) they are completely not qualified to get a drivers license, or 2) they are 100% complicit in the take down of our government.
            I know we are usually coached to blame stupidity over ill-intent when given that binary choice, but in this case I'm going with number 2. They knew what they were doing and chose to do it because it was more important for them to protect their positions in power as opposed to protecting their constituents, the constitution of this country and the very survival of our democracy. Which means at the very least they have failed to do their duty. At the very worst they are traitors and deserve the harshest punishment that is legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Replace 3 works just as well as +6.
              Yup. We are at war with the forces who want to turn this country into a religious dictatorship. Some of those forces sit on the Supreme Court. I know what should happen to enemy combatants.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I'm free.

Better idea?
                Believe the record and history of the incumbents on election day, it's who they are, and vote them out if the record isn't what you believe it should be.
                Why do you care? You're a straight, white, Christian, educated American male who makes a **** ton of money. Elections don't touch you.

You'll wiggle out of certain taxes, send your kids to a private school, never have to worry about insurance, buy houses to rent out to Millenials with ((( ))) or rose emoji's in their usernames who can't afford to buy, and you'll buy a boat and name it "$elf Made."

So how about you take a moment and start giving a **** about other people. There are kids who don't get a school lunch anymore thanks to Betsy DeVos. Perfectly healthy looking people can't afford their insulin because your favorite political team refuses to cap it at $35. You don't want to see student loan repayment because you never had that, mind you it never should have gotten out of hand to begin with.

Maybe you could just grow up a little bit and stop being so self centered and start making the world better for those who have been abused, marginalized, and forgotten by your party.

Or not, who gives a ****. You're still looking forward to that boat.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm free.

Better idea?
                  you really are an idiot, aren't you? We've got active senators that are undermining the votes that THEY made, telling people that they are losing confidence in the SCOUTS. I know you want to just blow that off, but having a senator that voted for the people they voted for all of a sudden say that they have lost confidence in 1/3 of our government is a big deal. This is something that you "have concerns" about all the ****ing time.

And then morons like drew seem to actually believe people like collins. Then again, seeing some of his posts, he's perfectly ok with her lying in one way or another.

Comment

you really are an idiot, aren't you? We've got active senators that are undermining the votes that THEY made, telling people that they are losing confidence in the SCOUTS. I know you want to just blow that off, but having a senator that voted for the people they voted for all of a sudden say that they have lost confidence in 1/3 of our government is a big deal. This is something that you "have concerns" about all the ****ing time.

And then morons like drew seem to actually believe people like collins. Then again, seeing some of his posts, he's perfectly ok with her lying in one way or another.
                    What you on about? I definitely don’t believe Susan Collins, nor do I believe Sara Gideon, Angus King, Paul LePage, or Janet Mills. Anyone who believes any politician is a naive idiot.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• ...he said without a hint of irony.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• "Beloved Benevolent Despot for Life" a.k.a. Mr. Troll.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

What you on about? I definitely don’t believe Susan Collins, nor do I believe Sara Gideon, Angus King, Paul LePage, or Janet Mills. Anyone who believes any politician is a naive idiot.
                          Aaaah,yes. If the person you voted for does it than everyone does it. Nice dodge.

Comment

• McConnell: Draft Leak Should be Focus, Not Content or Impact.

Do you get the feeling they don't want to talk about it? Cause I do. I get the feeling they know it doesn't poll well.

Comment

Maybe we also agree that Congress is full of cowards for not actually definitively legislating (Article I) on subject and running this through the Constitutional process (including potential Constitutionality challenges).
                              Sorry, which current members of Congress were around in 1973 when the Court made its ruling and it basically became the law of the land? Hell, how many were even around in 1991 (?) when Casey upheld Roe and further entrenched it as precedent? No recent Congress has done anything because it had become very entrenched over 50 years, and there were more than enough other problems to take care of rather than those that had been very largely moved out of their control.

Your whole "now it will be up to the people to hold their reps accountable" shtick is supposed to sound like some deep wisdom you're imparting on us, when you're just spouting a tautology. Those on the pro-choice side were already holding their Senators accountable to vote for/against SCOTUS nominees based on the issue, which was the best they could do bang-for-their-buck for 50 years. And now that it may go to Congress or the states, you can bet it will become issue #1 (or close to #1) there, especially as things shake out over the next few years. Did you think that would not be the case? Has anything that has been said made you think otherwise? We're allowed to be ****ed that supposed centrist GOP Senators allowed themselves to get lied to, and we're allowed to be ****ed that the recent nominees lied about what they would do, and then also be aware of where the battle now needs to be fought.

You pretending in vain to be the wise owl imparting some truth on us while actually not adding anything to the conversation (aside from your post about how PP is just totally raking in the $$ from all the non-stop abortions they're doing) does not add anything to the conversation.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Jesus Christ, its what your side does all the ****ing time.

CRT!!! Pedophiles!!! Groomers!!!! They're trying to turn your kids gay!!!!! Teaching them how to trans!!!!

But that **** don't bother you. Cause that's just them Woke libbies trying to ruin good folks' lives. Gotta fight back against that.
                                You are arguing with an insincere interlocutor. You might as well try to argue with a bot.

Rational, empathetic, worthwhile people need to simply turn trolls off. The English have a great expression: "taking the p-ss out of you." That's all these Righty posters are doing. They make a zero effort post and then we vent and waste our time with them.

Move on to what matters. The Right is not worth acknowledging. It's a snot nosed child razzing you. You are an adult. Ignore it.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X