No announcement yet.

SCOTUS, Now with KBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want to know what's really wrong with America? This.

The Ginni Thomas story didn't even last a week.
    https://***********/donwinslow/statu...73366674518017

This keeps happening over and over and over again. Remember Jared Kushner's Saudi bribe? Yeah, neither did I. Shame.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I love when people say "what if the aborted rape baby was going to go on to cure cancer"? Well what if the 13-yo raped by her uncle was going to before she had to drop out and raise her rapist incest baby (and then it turns into Jeb2020 anyways)? Odd the right never thinks she had any future.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I’m sure most of that is complete bs and is the case of an 18 year old marrying a 17 year old or something like that. True cases of child brides are bad enough without misrepresenting the scope.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I’m sure most of that is complete bs and is the case of an 18 year old marrying a 17 year old or something like that. True cases of child brides are bad enough without misrepresenting the scope.
          She was wed at 13. I'm sure it's bs to you but not to her.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Let’s be clear. These “justices” lied under oath to the U.S. Senate.
            https://***********/KaivanShroff/sta...32668193021952

Lying under oath isn't a crime. Not anymore.

Comment

• This man has a point: https://***********/rmneiss/status/1521872755716726786

@rmneiss: "I know some folks are concerned about Alito trying to roll back the clock to the late 18th century, but i think we have a lot we could learn from that era — particularly from how the French handled a corrupt undemocratic political system."
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                And if you think I am crazy there is this point that I hadn't thought of.

https://***********/davidhogg111/sta...49880682311681

Food for thought.
                I guess the Supreme Court has an inherent right to privacy.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Drew is from Maine.

Comment

• Colbert.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Replace 3 works just as well as +6.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Based on Gaetz's Tweet this morning, I'm proposing a new version of an old standard for today's GOP voter: "Mama don't let your daughters grow up to get Bachelor's degrees."

Comment

Give the number of people that were married at 13 then. I’m sure there are other victims like her but misrepresenting the true scope is deceptive and poor journalism. It’s one reason people have lost faith in the media.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Stephen Colbert: “If these folks believe Roe was so egregiously decided, why didn’t they tell the senators during their confirmation hearings? Because Americans support abortion at 80%. They knew if they were honest they wouldn’t get the job, so they lied, which is perjury.”
                            https://***********/MikeSington/stat...42639464648708

That's grounds for disbarment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Give the number of people that were married at 13 then. I’m sure there are other victims like her but misrepresenting the true scope is deceptive and poor journalism. It’s one reason people have lost faith in the media.
                              Jesus Christ, its what your side does all the ****ing time.

CRT!!! Pedophiles!!! Groomers!!!! They're trying to turn your kids gay!!!!! Teaching them how to trans!!!!

But that **** don't bother you. Cause that's just them Woke libbies trying to ruin good folks' lives. Gotta fight back against that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Jesus Christ, its what your side does all the ****ing time.

CRT!!! Pedophiles!!! Groomers!!!! They're trying to turn your kids gay!!!!! Teaching them how to trans!!!!

But that **** don't bother you. Cause that's just them Woke libbies trying to ruin good folks' lives. Gotta fight back against that.
                                I have been out as at least bisexual since 2002, out as trans since Since then:

DOMA DADT and repeal
                                The hyperventilating over gay marriage
                                Republicans painting every trans person as a bathroom rapist and threat to the children.
                                Now the "groomer" rhetoric.
                                I've also heard every sorry *** excuse as to why the LGBT community can't be treated fairly in employment and housing.
                                On a personal note, I've encountered Republicans who send me unwanted pictures of their Johnson while advocating for total discrimination against my community.

Trans people suffer from high rates of depression and anxiety in part due to societal maltreatment. And waking up politicians painting us a menace to society every day certainly doesn't help.

Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X