Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I admit I dismissed these efforts and considered Roe, Casey, et al as being bedrock of modern jurisprudence. I was 100% wrong.

The trolls have seemingly won.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

I was told that we had to support Biden because he could get bipartisan support for his agenda. He can't even get the support of his own party, much less any GOP support. But hey, better to complain about the situation than actually try to do something about it. That's working wonders so far.

So far I've received 5 emails asking for donations to protect Roe. The fundraisers have been busy.
      No you were told you had to support Joe Biden because the alternative was Donald Trump. You must have been out "saving Democracy" when that was discussed. Or maybe you were making arrangements to flee to Ireland I forget. We all made the same deal as most of us were not Biden supporters at first. That is how elections work. Don't like it, support someone who can actually win for once.

Keep pretending your philosophies won't hasten the end of The Republic...the same philosophies that lead morons to vote for Comrade Stein leading to the Trump Era which caused all of this.
      Last edited by Handyman; 05-03-2022, 09:03 AM.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

No you were told you had to support Joe Biden because the alternative was Donald Trump. You must have been out "saving Democracy" when that was discussed. Or maybe you were making arrangements to flee to Ireland I forget. We all made the same deal as most of us were not Biden supporters at first. That is how elections work. Don't like it, support someone who can actually win for once.

Keep pretending your philosophies won't hasten the end of The Republic...the same philosophies that lead morons to vote for Comrade Stein leading to the Trump Era which caused all of this.
        No, it's the group that voted for Ralph Nader, got sucked into Reagan, and are now in the Yang camp. The Democrats have never had party loyalty. They haven't had it for my entire lifetime. The Republicans will vote for whoever their candidate is 100% of the time. They do not waver.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Centrists really have all the power in this country. They really do. Manchin and Sinema have more power than Schumer and McConnell combined.

This is what Centrists do for a living.
          Sen Susan Collins: “If this leaked draft opinion is the final decision and this reporting is accurate, it would be completely inconsistent with what Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh said in their hearings and in our meetings in my office..”
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The Republican Party: One Color. One Sex. One Faith.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Centrists really have all the power in this country. They really do. Manchin and Sinema have more power than Schumer and McConnell combined.

This is what Centrists do for a living.
              I love that she's so shocked they lied and she was conned. If you're that gullible and stupid...get the **** out of Congress.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

I love that she's so shocked they lied and she was conned. If you're that gullible and stupid...get the **** out of Congress.
                As one commenter stated. She is gaslighting to avoid responsibility. She is a very powerful woman and she received something unknown from her party for voting in favor of the Justices. I guarantee she didn't do it without getting hers.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Her constituents just gave her six more years. Her feigned gullibility is apparently a hit in Maine.

Comment

As one commenter stated. She is gaslighting to avoid responsibility. She is a very powerful woman and she received something unknown from her party for voting in favor of the Justices. I guarantee she didn't do it without getting hers.
                    She did it for Maine.

Comment

• I continue to waiver between 'I can't believe it' and 'I'm not that surprised'.

I told husband this morning that if this comes to pass I will stop broaching the subject of having a 2nd child. I will not be a pregnant person where my life and body are considered less important than something that is taking all its life force from my body.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

She did it for Maine.
                        If that's all she got than she's an idiot. I do not think she's an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                          I continue to waiver between 'I can't believe it' and 'I'm not that surprised'.

I told husband this morning that if this comes to pass I will stop broaching the subject of having a 2nd child. I will not be a pregnant person where my life and body are considered less important than something that is taking all its life force from my body.
                          My shock isn't that they're overturning Roe (because they said they were gonna), it's how broad that draft is. Gorsuch and Roberts both voted that the civil rights act protects LGBTQ persons and seem unlikely to overrule Obergefell, so the fact that every major civil rights decision in the last 50 years including those are apparently up for grabs is disconcerting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Scotland
                            he is leaving for Scotland
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              The Republican Party: One Color. One Sex. One Faith.
                              Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Furher.

Obergefell and Loving are next.

Comment

Then she..like the rest of the GOP...need to be outed..charged and jailed.
                                I know it's too much to ask for but enough is enough.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X