This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    There is no more games now...The Dems have to fight like it's the last days.
    Why would they? They don't give a ****. They are wealthy. They are protected. Their lives won't be ruined when America becomes a Theocracy - ours will. Notice how quickly the government responded in the middle of a pandemic that killed over a million Americans? The Democrats control both houses of Congress and the White House and they have really sprung into action to protect abortion, voting rights, the LBGTQ+ community and lift the poorest among us out of poverty. Right?

I haven't checked my email yet but I guarantee I already have at least three fundraising letters in my inbox. They will raise money like no tomorrow and then do absolutely nothing of substance with it.

Comment

Purely speculation but this feels like a deliberate leak in an effort to get a justice to change their mind.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dr. Mrs. was just here talking about this. She thinks the GOP just insured a Democratic landslide in the midterms and then a grassroots movement to fix the Court.

Let's hope she is right because this is Handmaid's Tale level horror.
        I'll take the bet with her Kep. The republicans are going to win a landslide election this fall. Maybe not an 1894 level blowout, but probably 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

I have argued for years that the target wasn't Roe but Griswold. I was wrong. The target is Brown. It is only a matter of time before SCOTUS brings back Jim Crow. See also: Miranda, Obergefell, Gideon... Kiss them all goodbye.
          All of this needs to happen. It is the only way people who actually do value democratic values will be forced to take action. When literally all of our rights have been stripped away and there is nothing left to lose, well maybe then people will actually fight fire with fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Purely speculation but this feels like a deliberate leak in an effort to get a justice to change their mind.
            Which justice do you think would feel any pressure and even consider changing their vote?

Comment

Which justice do you think would feel any pressure and even consider changing their vote?
              I don't think anyone will, it just seems like a desperate, last ditch effort.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                This was on Biden's watch and he needs to own it.
                This is the last post of yours I will read. It sums up everything about you that needs to be said.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This was on Biden’s watch and he needs to own it.

In all seriousness this is a tragic day for America. I told my wife just now and she was sick. I would like to think this leads to a blue wave but it wouldn’t shock me if a decent amount of people have moved on by November. Just look at how many women voted for Trump in 2020.
                  Walk into oncoming traffic, you POS. Seriously.

Comment

I have argued for years that the target wasn't Roe but Griswold. I was wrong. The target is Brown. It is only a matter of time before SCOTUS brings back Jim Crow. See also: Miranda, Obergefell, Gideon... Kiss them all goodbye.
                    The target is the Fourteenth Amendment.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This is the last post of yours I will read. It sums up everything about you that needs to be said.
                      You and dx both chastised me for being harsh on him a week ago.

Yet another instance of when a woman knew and the men tried to correct

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

You and dx both chastised me for being harsh on him a week ago.

Yet another instance of when a woman knew and the men tried to correct
                        Mea culpa. No excuse.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Mea culpa. No excuse.
                          I’ll accept

Comment

This was on Biden’s watch and he needs to own it.

In all seriousness this is a tragic day for America. I told my wife just now and she was sick. I would like to think this leads to a blue wave but it wouldn’t shock me if a decent amount of people have moved on by November. Just look at how many women voted for Trump in 2020.
                            You voted for Susie knowing this would result from that vote. **** off.

Comment

Where are our conservative *******s who said we were all hysterical a few years ago?

Comment

Why would they? They don't give a ****. They are wealthy. They are protected. Their lives won't be ruined when America becomes a Theocracy - ours will. Notice how quickly the government responded in the middle of a pandemic that killed over a million Americans? The Democrats control both houses of Congress and the White House and they have really sprung into action to protect abortion, voting rights, the LBGTQ+ community and lift the poorest among us out of poverty. Right?

I haven't checked my email yet but I guarantee I already have at least three fundraising letters in my inbox. They will raise money like no tomorrow and then do absolutely nothing of substance with it.
                                While I understand your opinion is shared by many Americans, it treats a 50-50 Senate with a tiebreaker as though it were 100-0, ignoring both the filibuster and the power of Manchin and Sinema. It's a lazy opinion that shows a lack of critical thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X