This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told that wouldn't happen...

No rights are safe anyhow. We have hit the slippery slope.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Holy cheist

someone leaked a draft opinion of the court in a pending case and apparently it's striking down Roe
      Dr. Mrs. was just here talking about this. She thinks the GOP just insured a Democratic landslide in the midterms and then a grassroots movement to fix the Court.

Let's hope she is right because this is Handmaid's Tale level horror.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Drew’s boo said it wouldn’t happen! Drew said she’s fighting for the people

Comment

Holy ****

its not just gutting it, it's completely overturning it.
          https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...inion-00029473

jesus ****, Casey too
          Yes, it's saying it was decided wrongly -- which it actually was, it should have been decided on the 14th Amendment. But they are not saying that. They are saying BABY MURDER WRONG!!!

You know what to do, ladies.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Jesus criminy. Spousal consent is back. I can't even imagine what women must be thinking right now.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dr. Mrs. was just here talking about this. She thinks the GOP just insured a Democratic landslide in the midterms and then a grassroots movement to fix the Court.

Let's hope she is right because this is Handmaid's Tale level horror.
              If this was any other time she would be right. Now? I would bet against it.

Up is down now...America is ****ed.

Hl I bet the media blamed the Dems and the morons buy it.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jesus criminy. Spousal consent is back. I can't even imagine what women must be thinking right now.
                I’m losing my ****ing patience and I’m gonna lose my goddamn mind next time our village idiot talks about that cunt Susan

Comment

There is no more games now...The Dems have to fight like it's the last days.

But hey we were all clutching at pearls right?

At least Minnesota will stay blue now forever.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

To all the****wits who didn't vote in 2016 or voted for Comrade Stein...**** off and die.
                    Last edited by Handyman; 05-02-2022, 08:16 PM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      To all the****wits who didn't vote in 2016 or voted for Comrade Stein...**** off and die.
                      Kepler wanted +6.

I think drastic measures are needed.

https://youtu.be/LMWIJRF8fps
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Scotusblog calling the leaked draft opinion "the gravest, most unforgivable sin" is some real white man privilege. Enjoy getting ratioed like Jim Jordan.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

If this was any other time she would be right. Now? I would bet against it.

Up is down now...America is ****ed.

Hl I bet the media blamed the Dems and the morons buy it.
                          This was on Biden’s watch and he needs to own it.

In all seriousness this is a tragic day for America. I told my wife just now and she was sick. I would like to think this leads to a blue wave but it wouldn’t shock me if a decent amount of people have moved on by November. Just look at how many women voted for Trump in 2020.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Drew...shut up. You and your Senator did this. You own it no one else.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Scotusblog calling the leaked draft opinion "the gravest, most unforgivable sin" is some real white man privilege. Enjoy getting ratioed like Jim Jordan.
                              They had 3 straight tweets that were so out of touch they have to be drunk.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Holy ****

its not just gutting it, it's completely overturning it.
                                https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...inion-00029473

jesus ****, Casey too
                                I have argued for years that the target wasn't Roe but Griswold. I was wrong. The target is Brown. It is only a matter of time before SCOTUS brings back Jim Crow. See also: Miranda, Obergefell, Gideon... Kiss them all goodbye.

Comment

Working...
                                X