This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    I hope he didn't use a fossil fuel accelerant.

Too soon?
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Speak of The Devil…

Coming soon to a courtroom.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Speak of The Devil…

Coming soon to a courtroom.
        Satan in a courtroom. Isn't that normally called ... a litigator? ;-) :-D
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Satan in a courtroom. Isn't that normally called ... a litigator? ;-) :-D
          Tell you me didn’t read the article without telling me you didn’t read the article…
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Tell you me didn’t read the article without telling me you didn’t read the article…
            I know what the article was about. The words you left were a hanging curve ball ...

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

I know what the article was about. The words you left were a hanging curve ball ...
              Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Gotta be a Satanist coach somewhere, right?
                How about a coach explaining at midfield why Johnnie has two daddies? Or that systemic racism exists?

Ooooh - no, can't let teachers indoctrinate the kids!!!! It has to come from the parents!!!!

**** every hypocritical conservative (i.e. all of them).
                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Jesus Christ can't hit a curve ball.
                  Jobu, he will come.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Subscribed
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Get the satan flags ready!

https://twitter.com/joycewhitevance/...Mr7_H_2HzzgW3Q

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        This was a unanimous decision and honestly not one I have a real problem with (outside my general disdain for religion). But as many of the twitter comments point out (and you do as well), let's see if this includes all religions.

Since this is Boston City Hall............ honestly it could go either way. There are enough cementhead catholics here that might make a problem for non-Christians, but there are also a lot of lefties that would happily fly a Satanic Temple flag next to the Jesus flag.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

That’s exactly the point- some fundie will file a lawsuit for first non Christian flag that goes up

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            That’s exactly the point- some fundie will file a lawsuit for first non Christian flag that goes up
                            No, a Satanist church will ask for a flag to fly, City Hall will say no, and the Satanists will file suit.

All of this is a rearguard action for the Right to establish Christianity as the state religion. Their attitude is it was okay to be tolerant of other faiths or none when they had complete air superiority, but now that it's more nip and tuck they are putting their foot down for "what we all understood all along anyway," that the US is a Christian nation. Same for white supremacy, and male supremacy, and straight supremacy. It was fine to mouth the words of equality when they were still getting their way all the time, but now suddenly they aren't, so it's time to drop the pretense and declare America is a religious ethnostate like India or Israel.

The Founders declared Americans to be equal when it was easy -- there was no chance of real equality. But now suddenly there is a chance, so they have to change the rules. This has happened before -- in the 1960s and 1970s the rich realized they might not be able to stamp their boot on the face of the poor forever, so they got The Actor elected and changed America itself to re-establish their hegemony. So don't think the Christians and the whites can't do it too. You know the one undeniable thing about America: we have our principles, and if you don't like them, well, we have others.

Americans have always had to fight these people from taking over America. In 1861 they came formally, but for the whole rest of history they have been insidiously always eroding America and turning it into just another stupid street gang where you have to have the right colors (literally).

This is just another battle in that fight. The problem is, we have to win every time; they only have to win once.

Last edited by Kepler; 05-02-2022, 02:28 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Holy cheist

someone leaked a draft opinion of the court in a pending case and apparently it's striking down Roe
                              Code:
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Holy ****

its not just gutting it, it's completely overturning it.
                                https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...inion-00029473

jesus ****, Casey too
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X