Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember that the GOP will concede some abortions to make the masses feel better about getting their rights taken away. "But we're conceding on incest and rape! See we're really the good guys!!" Don't fall for that.
    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Most of Europe has an "on request" limit of roughly 12-14 weeks: https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/922765/rtx47cys.jpg

China, North Korea, and now (parts of, like CA and NY) the US allow "up to birth".

Draw back from "up to birth/partial birth" (the D&E: partially down the birth canal, then use suction to evacuate a human brain from the skull, then cut up and extract what was alive a minute ago) and getting more in line with Europe will change the debate markedly.

Will there always be some "hard no" folks? Yup.
      Just like there will always be some "up to birth" folks.

Maybe the Euros are onto something ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Jesus with the gaslighting here.

Par for the course from you.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

NEVER. I was camping this weekend so I may be behind. Sorry.
          I know I was kidding :^)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh good more ****ty decisions coming today

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
              Jesus with the gaslighting here.

Par for the course from you.
              He has the fanstay of all these women deciding at month 9 to abort. It’s beyond sick

Comment

• 1st one today is Kennedy. 6-3 by Gorsuch along ideological lines. Football coach gets to pray at midfield because it was a "private" expression of religion.

Brief glance seems to keep it fairly narrow and criticizes the school district for not raising better objections at the trial level, though this will still open the barn doors to more of these types of situations.

Comment

• 2nd is Concepcion - 5-4 by Sotomayor, getting Thomas and Gorsuch to join they liberals. Criminal sentencing case involving crack v cocaine disparities and district court discretion at sentencing.

Comment

• I’m response to SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade, my company has now expanded its health insurance to cover travel and lodging expenses for “abortion-related services.” This applies to anybody who doesn’t have an abortion service provider within 50 miles of their residence.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Last one today is another criminal one, 9-0 by Breyer. Involved doctors prescribing meds for unauthorized use.

4 to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Last one today is another criminal one, 9-0 by Breyer. Involved doctors prescribing meds for unauthorized use.

4 to go.
                        Sweet. Maybe docs can figure out how to prescribe abortion inducing drug for something else.

Comment

1st one today is Kennedy. 6-3 by Gorsuch along ideological lines. Football coach gets to pray at midfield because it was a "private" expression of religion.

Brief glance seems to keep it fairly narrow and criticizes the school district for not raising better objections at the trial level, though this will still open the barn doors to more of these types of situations.
                          Since we know it will open the barn doors….I look forward to someone doing Muslim call to prayer at public school

Comment

1st one today is Kennedy. 6-3 by Gorsuch along ideological lines. Football coach gets to pray at midfield because it was a "private" expression of religion.

I doubt this would have come out the same if he had pulled out a rug, pointed himself to Mecca, and started praying. Christian Theocracy for the win here. Also, interesting again, it seems reading online that this is an expansion of rights that may have not existed before basically ignoring the establishment clause if I read what I was reading correctly.

Guns. Expand.
                            Christianity (Warped Definition of it). Expand.
                            Women's Rights. Rescind.

The Court is on a roll.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• So conservatives are pro-kneeling-on-a-football-field now?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• We're still waiting for them to dismantle the EPA entirely correct? That case hasn't come down yet?
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X