No announcement yet.

SCOTUS, Now with KBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got a fundraising text from the Dems. Not really in great taste to be trying to drum up donations off this.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Fuck off to the deepest depths of hell

Comment

• We really should have just let the RWNJ mob hang him. Maybe then enough of the morons in this sh*thole country would get it.

Comment

• This is hilarious. Really funny. No truth at all behind it

https://twitter.com/revolvernewsusa/...uTVLZdwdzqS6jw

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            We’re barreling towards a second civil war and a second constitutional convention, who wins and who writes it is the only question.
            Arm yourselves now, because the mass shootings that will torch off CW2 are just getting started.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Fuck off to the deepest depths of hell
              Ignore will work for now. On he goes.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Exactly. Get out NOW. LA, MO, and a few others are now, effective immediately, completely banning abortion per orders from their AGs.
                Umm, it's ultimately pretty much the entire middle of the country that have these "trigger laws" and few people have the means to leave, let alone can afford to live in a coastal blue state. Particularly once the next recession begins here shortly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Ignore will work for now. On he goes.
                  Same here. What a piece of garbage.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Arm yourselves now, because the mass shootings that will torch off CW2 are just getting started.
                    Yeah, I’m starting to understand the fatalism that the depression era/WW2 generation had.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Same here. What a piece of garbage.
                      Don’t insult garbage

Comment

Umm, it's ultimately pretty much the entire middle of the country that have these "trigger laws" and few people have the means to leave, let alone can afford to live in a coastal blue state. Particularly once the next recession begins here shortly.
                        Uh several red states are already working on ways to stop women from crossing lines to do this

Comment

I’ll just say the “right to privacy” provision in the Alaska State Constitution is likely the most important part to it.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Don’t insult garbage
                            Fair point. Sorry garbage.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Uh several red states are already working on ways to stop women from crossing lines to do this
                              I'm aware. My response was in regards to dx telling people to pack up and leave red states. I would hazard a guess that maybe 10-20% of the population, at most, could realistically afford to do that.

Comment

I'm aware. My response was in regards to dx telling people to pack up and leave red states. I would hazard a guess that maybe 10-20% of the population, at most, could realistically afford to do that.
                                This.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X