SCOTUS, Now with KBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Women are going to literally die because doctors will be too scared to treat them.
    That is the intention. You are to be controlled and punished. That is always underneath the Right's thoughts. It's the reptile brain.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I'm not arguing about abortion laws, and whether states should restrict abortions, and to what extent. I posted years ago here in Cafe that I am pro-choice and think any restrictions should be minor, if at all.

My posts have been in response to the twitter link (and some follow up comments here) about why there hasn't been more of a national conversation or sense of outrage by a larger percentage of the population over what appears to be a reversal of Roe v. Wade (and apparently blaming Biden for that lack of conversation). That's all.
      Because women are still treated like pariahs if they have had an abortion. A portion of society treats them as murderers, regardless if they would have died without the procedure.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Speaking of bills that need to pass. Now that we pussed out and passed protection for these untoucable clowns on the Supreme Court we need to pass this bill that addresses their complete lack of ethical standards at that judicial level.

"At a time when public trust in the Supreme Court has collapsed to historic lows, it's critical that we enact legislation to reform this broken system," Warren (D-Mass.) said in a statement Tuesday. "From banning federal judges from owning individual stocks to overhauling the broken judicial recusal process, my bill would help root out corruption and restore public trust in the federal judiciary—something that Chief Justice [John] Roberts has simply failed to do."

If passed, the Judicial Ethics and Anti-Corruption Act would impose the existing Code of Conduct for United States Judges on the Supreme Court, require the high court to issue written "recusal decisions" whenever a litigant asks a justice to withdraw from a case, and prohibit all federal judges from owning individual stocks, commercial real estate, trusts, and private corporations.

The bill has six original co-sponsors in the Senate—including Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Ed Markey (D-Mass.), and Tina Smith (D-Minn.)—and 13 in the House, including Reps. Katie Porter (D-Calif.), Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.), Mondaire Jones (D-N.Y.), and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.)
        100 clams says that not a single Republican will back this legislation.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...i54RjwAWN71sWo
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Chuck Todd needs to be replaced. The most liberal corporate media channel in America and they fail every single day.
          LOLOLOLOLOL

NBC? Liberal?

You really don't know much about Noah Oppenheim, do you?

Chuck Todd is on brand for NBC News.

As for the MSNBC division, that IS a lot more liberal than the NBC News head would like.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            LOLOLOLOLOL

NBC? Liberal?

You really don't know much about Noah Oppenheim, do you?

Chuck Todd is on brand for NBC News.

As for the MSNBC division, that IS a lot more liberal than the NBC News head would like.
            MSNBC is also under Todd's control. That's who I was referring to more than NBC. I do watch Meet the Press on NBC but that's about it. It still hits the liberal mark more than ABC . And Fox of course is a lost cause. But, if they'd like to change it and make it as whack as CNN that's fine. Go ahead.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Speaking of bills that need to pass. Now that we pussed out and passed protection for these untoucable clowns on the Supreme Court we need to pass this bill that addresses their complete lack of ethical standards at that judicial level.

100 clams says that not a single Republican will back this legislation.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...i54RjwAWN71sWo
              Screw the reform. It is too late for reform. The court is politicized and most likely will be until this nation collapses. The only hope is to politicize in favor of people who favor democracy, rule of law and actual, real rights of individuals. 6 additional justices. That is the only fix. We've seen what happens when powerful people like politicians commit treason against the country. Nothing. Why pass more laws that will never be enforced on a supreme court justice?

Comment

• U.S. Marshals providing ‘around-the-clock security’ at Supreme Court justices’ homes, DOJ says

US marshals providing ‘around-the-clock security’ at Supreme Court justices' homes

Oh what a little leak can do.

Have we learned that name yet?
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• We have signs.

You have machine guns.

Nice try.

Fascists don't get to whine about protest. In fact, after January 6, you don't get to whine about anything at all. Your opinion is no longer relevant to a discussion of a democratic state. Peddle your poo with your like-minded friends in Moscow. You and the rest of the Republicans are no longer American.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 05-19-2022, 04:49 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Why even respond to that trash?

to quote your own line- stop quoting the troll

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Why even respond to that trash?

to quote your own line- stop quoting the troll
                      I had a Jubilee a couple days ago and forgave all Ignores.

They'll earn it again, but in the meantime they should be told as often as possible they no longer matter.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• GQP: threatens to set civil rights back multiple decades
                        Normal humans: hey, wait, what?!
                        GQP: WHY ARE YOU SO TRIGGERED!!!
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I had a Jubilee a couple days ago and forgave all Ignores.

They'll earn it again, but in the meantime they should be told as often as possible they no longer matter.
                          And you can do that without subjecting the rest of us to their filth.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sicatoka go **** thyself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And you can do that without subjecting the rest of us to their filth.
                              You're right, my bad. Mostly fixed below.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

You're right, my bad. Mostly fixed below.
                                No worries we all fall off the wagon from time to time :^)
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X