• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/QasimRashid/stat...27089186783232

11-year-old girls under GOP old enough to:
    Legally marry? —YES, Tennessee HB 233
    Charge with homicide for an abortion? —YES, Louisiana HB 813
    Learn about racism? —NO, 31 states pass bills to ban dialogue on racism
    This isn’t hyperbole. It will get worse. Vote GOP Out.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ConSelfOwns/stat...74265048748034
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Perfect
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I read about an indy wrestling promotion in the Bay Area that had a wrestler called The Abortionist. He was feuding with a wrestler named Cletus the Fetus, who was allegedly supposed to have been aborted, but it didn't work and he came back to vow revenge.

Interestingly enough many fans rooted for The Abortionist by chanting, "pro-choice, pro-choice, pro choice."

I wish this were not a true story.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Probably the same White Women that voted for Trump. Naive.
            Not naive - willfully ignorant and complicit in the destruction of the world's foremost democratic republic. All because of either money & influence, or their belief in a 2000 year-old collection of fairy tales and folklore that has been mistranslated and had entire books removed or not removed dozens of times since.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Not naive - willfully ignorant and complicit in the destruction of the world's foremost democratic republic.
              I think this is an important point. We can no longer afford to be the least bit sympathetic to those who are destroying this country. Yes, it is unfortunate that some people have been led astray and perhaps had people of good will been the ones influencing them they would be on the right side. But the days are gone when we can afford that sympathy. I believe the only thing that can save us is to adopt a clear cutting mentality for this forest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                LA amended their language today to insure Ectopic pregnancies are included in homicide.

I’m literally sick to my stomach right now. Nothing is more painful than an ectopic pregnancy and I can vouch.

Maybe I can be thrown in jail for mine retroactively. Literally sentencing women to jail for homicide for something they have no control over.

trying to think of the equivalent for all the men out there. You have a prostate issue? Jail!
                It was pointed out on Twitter and TikTok that these are also felony charges in LA.

And guess what happens to felons in Louisiana? They lose their right to vote.

Women are property in Louisiana.
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• “Domestic supply of infants”

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    “Domestic supply of infants”
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Think I found Drew’s alter ego

https://twitter.com/ewerickson/statu...ZvtMpnhAy_IjJg

Comment

• Erick, son of Erick, has always been a twat.

And also, this sound like any posters we know?

https://twitter.com/ZaleskiLuke/status/1520032460234502144

One of the ways male supremacy is preserved is through the condescension of men who act like everyone’s always overreacting to everything. It’s a confession of privilege and predisposition to inaction and not listening that often poses as intellectualism but is actually arrogance
                        Last edited by rufus; 05-07-2022, 04:10 PM.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I was just told by a reliable source Louisiana is voting on a bill that would make IUD’s illegal. Really bad news for guys.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• The cockroaches are all coming out into the open.

Get a shoe.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• McConnell says national abortion ban ‘possible’ (msn.com)
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• He will eliminate the filibuster on day 1 for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X