SCOTUS, Now with KBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Holy concern trolling Batman. Did you get this from Susan Collins?
    Why do you reply to that imbecile?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Holy concern trolling Batman. Did you get this from Susan Collins?
      The new golden rule of politics; any criticism of any democrat or their policy must be in bad faith and untrue.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Oh sure let’s all go spend money in New Orleans. Women will have to take a pregnancy test at airport to board
        New Orleans is as Blue as it gets...hell it is as Blue as Minneapolis. Damning them for what the rest of the state does is a bit unfair. They don't have much of a choice in the matter. New Orleans isn't like the rest of the South where most of the Blue is in college towns so it doesn't really count. They certainly wouldn't abide by any of this junk or the coming LGBTQ+ destruction that is sure to come. It would be like damning Chicago because the rest of Illinois is filled with Kinzinger-like voters (for example since we know Chicago controls Illinois much like the TC owns here) or Austin because Texas is filled with rednecks.

I don't know what the solution is but I know some Blue State is going to make super restrictive gun laws at some point and spark a fucking civil war...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I don’t care if NO is blue. The red state will still impose what they can, and I’m not joking when I say state borders and airports will start doing pregnancy tests.

Comment

Why do you reply to that imbecile?
            I'm not sure. I'll stop.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

The new golden rule of politics; any criticism of any democrat or their policy must be in bad faith and untrue.
              Shut up. You continue to put the blame on Democrats when the Democrats aren't the problem. Wishy washy people like you are the problem. You are the perfect example of the old political axiom "every politician sucks except my own" which is how you justify voting for a Senator that hastened the demise of privacy and Democracy in this country. You come up with all sort of bs reasons but the truth is you don't educate yourself on the issues enough to know that she is fucking lying to you every time she opens that mouth of hers. She doesn't care about you, she doesn't care about Maine, she doesn't care about women and she doesn't care about Democracy. You will probably respond saying "oh I know but she is the better option" but fuck that no she isn't.

There are two types of "best of bad options" types of voters:

1) votes for the one that will do the least amount of damage. (i.e. not the fukwits that vote for Trump and his kind) Ya see, most of us around here, and around the country for that matter, were not super keen on Biden. He has a lot of flaws not the least of which is he is stuck in an antiquated mentality that the system still works. He is way too old and has a rather problematic history on many issues. With that said as soon as he won South Carolina it was clear he was taking the nom so we voted for him and thankfully he won. Even a fake Biden hologram is better than 90% of all Republicans right now.

2) votes for the one they think is cooler. They don't care about the outcome, they vote like it is a high school election. Maybe they go third party like the Comrade Steiners or the Briahna Gray Joy morons or maybe they vote for fuckwits because those candidates say what they wish they could say. Either way they find any excuse to vote against their brain and vote with their azz.

You are #2. You wanna know how we all know...another bs thing that people do is say stuff like "I have a very liberal friend who..." and then proceeds to then talk about something that has little to nothing to do with anything any true liberal would use as a reason to justify not voting for a Democrat. yes, many liberals have issues with things and are not above criticism...anyone who even considers voting against them over any of that is a fuckwit and is on par with a Trumper...and yes that includes fellow liberals. This is not a fight over the center, this is a fight for the soul of this country.

I defend you, because I often see the game you are playing and think you don't deserve it. Or maybe I see that you post without thinking and understand that a bit. No more. Until you stop with this crap you get nothing from me.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I don’t care if NO is blue. The red state will still impose what they can, and I’m not joking when I say state borders and airports will start doing pregnancy tests.
                So you plan to abandon every red state...how is that going to fix the problem? And no they won't.

I get what you are saying, I really do, but burning liberal areas to the ground to spite the red areas is not the answer imho.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

So you plan to abandon every red state...how is that going to fix the problem? And no they won't.

I get what you are saying, I really do, but burning liberal areas to the ground to spite the red areas is not the answer imho.
                  Burning? I’m choosing not to visit **** hole red states, so if that’s burning sure

I do not need to visit Ohio, LA, Texas or Florida. And that doesn’t stifle me one bit- have never cared about NO or wanted to visit

amd sorry, when you say “no they won’t” which sounds like dx last week saying “this is the way” when kep said we just gotta be nicer to guys like drew. Men need to stop telling women what won’t happen

Comment

• Getting off that argument for now...I find it rather interesting that a lot of people seem to think Ginni is the leaker. I dont buy it, but I do find it interesting.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Getting off that argument for now...I find it rather interesting that a lot of people seem to think Ginni is the leaker. I dont buy it, but I do find it interesting.
                      Could be getting dicey. I hope this is true.

I just heard that the Ginni Thomas tapes were being leaked. Not the texts, the tapes. The Republicans are dead in the water.
                      https://twitter.com/electroboyusa/st...77113272045568
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Burning? I’m choosing not to visit **** hole red states, so if that’s burning sure

I do not need to visit Ohio, LA, Texas or Florida. And that doesn’t stifle me one bit- have never cared about NO or wanted to visit

amd sorry, when you say “no they won’t” which sounds like dx last week saying “this is the way” when kep said we just gotta be nicer to guys like drew. Men need to stop telling women what won’t happen
                        I am not saying they won't for the same reason dx and kepler were saying not to be mean to drew...I am saying it because it is a logistical nightmare. It is completely pragmatic. You know me better than that my cynical azz is thinking of way worse ways Red States will treat their women than the airport. The airport might be the most safe place they can be in a few years. I am not mansplaining...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Getting off that argument for now...I find it rather interesting that a lot of people seem to think Ginni is the leaker. I dont buy it, but I do find it interesting.
                          That's absurd. She's completely insane like he is.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• So, I saw this rhetorical question here and there and I am not back-reading the past 89 pages so apologies if this has been brought up.

For those that are anti abortion with the rape/incest exceptions, why? If abortion is murder, why is it then not murder if the fetus was generated during a crime? So, it's only a baby and a person if both parents were consensual? Wouldn't that sort of incentivize women to make rape allegations? What level of proof is needed to attain this exemption? How could this claim possibly be adjudicated in time?

Of course there are no answers to these, because it absolutely isn't about protecting babies.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Also, I'll just ask who the fuck gives a flying fuck who the leaker is.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I can't think of a red state I have no choice but to visit - at least any that would implement draconian laws as a result of this SCOTUS ruling.

Comment

Working...
                                X