Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2022: Playing Ball, But Is Anyone Still Watching?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cohen is basically willing to pay up to $600mm for Correa! Isn't he at the max tax threshold?

That dude has money burning a hole in his pocket.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Of course the Met's are going to pay insane money for someone who just failed a medical exam.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Of course the Met's are going to pay insane money for someone who just failed a medical exam.
        The question is. Was it something new, or something the Twins already understood. But, other teams didn't yet know.
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• I knew about his back problems, so I feel like they weren’t a secret. This might be something new.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Of course the Met's are going to pay insane money for someone who just failed a medical exam.
            We are doing our own medical exam. We shall see.

SAC probably has access to the T-virus.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I think the only person who needs a medical screening is the Met's ownership. One of two things is happening:
              1. SAC is dying and is throwing everything against the wall to win one before he kicks off
              2. He's clinically insane and someone should step in

Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I'm kinda rooting for the Mets to balk at his new physical and he has to go to a 3rd team. Lol

No hate for Carlos. Just enjoying the chaos.
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

• Apparently he failed the hearing test. All he heard was a trash can being hit with a bat.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    I'm kinda rooting for the Mets to balk at his new physical and he has to go to a 3rd team. Lol

No hate for Carlos. Just enjoying the chaos.
                    It’s happening…

https://twitter.com/ken_rosenthal/st...RWN31leHJSFiSA

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Pretty much guarantees the Twins lock him up for 10 years and plays about 3, right?
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

• What is on this physical??

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          What is on this physical??
                          Sounds like his right ankle is giving everyone pause. He injured it a long time ago, and how it checks it isn’t great I guess. I don’t think anyone thinks he can’t play at a high level for years, but 13 of them? Doubts creep in. Ankles don’t tend to get better with age.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Sounds like his right ankle is giving everyone pause. He injured it a long time ago, and how it checks it isn’t great I guess. I don’t think anyone thinks he can’t play at a high level for years, but 13 of them? Doubts creep in. Ankles don’t tend to get better with age.
                            One thing I read (take it with various grains of salt) is that he has a metal plate in his leg from an injury when he was 19 and there is concern about how that will factor in as he gets older, especially with a 10+ year contract.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Someone had to save the Mets from themselves
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X