Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2022: Playing Ball, But Is Anyone Still Watching?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    It’s the Seattle way.
    Mets-Mariners fan. Born to be hurt.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Juan Soto turns down a 15 year, 440 million deal from the Nats.

      He’s reportedly on the trading block but per Jeff Passan, one GM says it would take a “Herschel Walker deal” to get him.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

      1966, 1986, 2007

      Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        one GM says it would take a “Herschel Walker deal” to get him.
        Yeah but it's going to take a long time to pop out that many ********.

        Cornell '04, Stanford '06


        KDR

        Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

        Test to see if I can add this.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
          Juan Soto turns down a 15 year, 440 million deal from the Nats.

          He’s reportedly on the trading block but per Jeff Passan, one GM says it would take a “Herschel Walker deal” to get him.
          You'd be crazy to trade for him. You're going to have to pay the man but why would you give the Nats a king's ransom as well?
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            GM says it would take a “Herschel Walker deal” to get him.
            Sure would be nice to go a year without being reminded of that.
            the state of hockey is good

            Comment


            • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

              Sure would be nice to go a year without being reminded of that.
              You reap what you sow.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                You reap what you sow.
                I was six. :^D
                the state of hockey is good

                Comment


                • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

                  Sure would be nice to go a year without being reminded of that.
                  Saw somewhere else that after the Gobert trade, the Twins might as well go all-in for Soto for the Minnesota trifecta of mega trades.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                  1966, 1986, 2007

                  Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

                    Saw somewhere else that after the Gobert trade, the Twins might as well go all-in for Soto for the Minnesota trifecta of mega trades.
                    What the hell let's do it.
                    the state of hockey is good

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

                      I was six. :^D
                      For I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Seattle: we won 13 in a row!
                        Also Seattle: 10.0 GB
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

                        Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                        Comment


                        • "Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?" https://news.yahoo.com/fox-sports-us...102222516.html

                          Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                          KDR

                          Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                          Test to see if I can add this.

                          Comment


                          • 14th straight win for Seattle.

                            ​​​​​​I don't want to believe. Because I will get hurt again.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

                            Comment


                            • I'm thinking that maybe the Electronic strike zone needs to come off of the broadcasts until they can sync it up with MLB's internal data... Cubs fans were livid over this because they all saw it as "not a strike.... (Also you are literally talking less than a 1/3" of movement on the placement making the difference on the Ball/Strike call. Try gauging that on a static object yourself and see how accurate you are **eye roll**)

                              You have three data points here, and TWO say that it was a strike...

                              Also, I love how more than a few Cubs fans think that Tumpane has some sort of vengeance against the Cubs since he's from the near Southwest Suburbs...
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                              Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                              Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                              Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                I'm thinking that maybe the Electronic strike zone needs to come off of the broadcasts until they can sync it up with MLB's internal data... Cubs fans were livid over this because they all saw it as "not a strike.... (Also you are literally talking less than a 1/3" of movement on the placement making the difference on the Ball/Strike call. Try gauging that on a static object yourself and see how accurate you are **eye roll**)

                                You have three data points here, and TWO say that it was a strike...

                                Also, I love how more than a few Cubs fans think that Tumpane has some sort of vengeance against the Cubs since he's from the near Southwest Suburbs...
                                In the earlier game of that DH the ump's report card for strikes called was 74%.

                                I don't think the broadcast strike zone is the problem.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X