Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB 2022: Playing Ball, But Is Anyone Still Watching?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Finally!!!! F-ck yeah!!!

    Comment


    • So that's what it feels like.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by psych View Post
        Finally!!!! F-ck yeah!!!
        2 days short of 19 years. Cripes.
        the state of hockey is good

        Comment


        • So which team has the current longest streak now?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

            2 days short of 19 years. Cripes.
            A little more than half my lifetime ago. Gross. Glad it’s over.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              So which team has the current longest streak now?
              I think it is now the Detroit Pistons at 14?
              the state of hockey is good

              Comment


              • *Gets home and checks MLB scores*
                *Sees Brewers up 3-0 after two*
                *Turns game on*
                *Watches D-Backs hit back-to-back dingers to tie game*
                *Turns game right back off*
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

                Live Radio from 100.3

                Comment


                • Rays had the smallest playoff crowd since 1919.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                  1966, 1986, 2007

                  Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                  Comment


                  • This guy was a bit excited by the Twins' breaking the streak.

                    Comment


                    • Meanwhile, the Mariners held their end of season press conference and basically said “Yeah, we’re not gonna make any big signings. We’re just going to stay the course.”

                      And now most of Seattle is rage stroking at the Mariners ownership and management.

                      Again.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

                      Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Meanwhile, the Mariners held their end of season press conference and basically said “Yeah, we’re not gonna make any big signings. We’re just going to stay the course.”

                        And now most of Seattle is rage stroking at the Mariners ownership and management.

                        Again.
                        Is DiPoto dead?
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                          Is DiPoto dead?
                          After saying “he operates with a 10-year plan to win 54% of the time. We're actually doing the fanbase a favor in asking for their patience to win the World Series while we continue to build a sustainably good roster.” I’m surprised he’s not.

                          I’m not going to pretend I know much about baseball so I really have no feelings on this and just leave this for discussion.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

                          Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                          Comment


                          • Not looking good for the Rays.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

                            Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

                            Comment


                            • When did the Wild Card games become series and not one offs?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                When did the Wild Card games become series and not one offs?
                                When they stupidly went to three wild cards.

                                Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                                KDR

                                Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                                Test to see if I can add this.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X