College Basketball ver Do Wedzenia Krzyzewski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Basketball ver Do Wedzenia Krzyzewski

Not a great start to March MadnessTM for Coach k losing his last home game at Cameron and then coming down with food poisoning before yesterday's game. Baylor gets beat in the Big XII conference quarterfinals but ESPN's Lunardi still has them a 1 seed.
    A bad cause requires many words.

I did not see a Creighton team with basically 6 healthy players and their shooting guard turned starting point guard sitting with 2 fouls one minute into the game hanging with Providence, let alone being up 15 at the half and up 25 four minutes into the 2nd half.

They hang on, that could bump them up a seed line or two in the big tourny.

Comment

Sept. 2019 Kansas received a notice of allegations(3 Level 1 violations)and hasn't heard anything in those 2 and a half years.

Wonder how long this is going to take?
      https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ources-confirm

Comment

Rock Chalk baby. Kansas won their 6th Big XII title in the last 10 years. And let there be no more talk of Kentucky possibly being a 1(lost to Tenn in the SEC semis).

Comment

A little odd that Gonzaga as the overall 1 seed is playing the best 16 seed. The Texas Southern-Corpus Christi game wouldn’t cause a rematch and would at least stop bracket integrity from breaking down at the very first match-up.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

There's a best 16th seed now?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              There's a best 16th seed now?
              As a Stanford fan I think you would know just how dangerous 16 seeds can be.

Should any 1 seed have a problem with a 16? No. But Texas Southern and Texas A&M-CC are 188 and 243 in KenPom. They're around that in NET as well. Gonzaga is playing Georgia St, who is 151/159 in Kenpom/NET. They're within 7 spots of two of the 14 seeds. They make a big deal out of naming the #1 overall seed, and let them choose their regional, but then they don't even give them the most favorable match-up. Unless they didn't want a First Four team flying out to Portland, I just don't see why bracket integrity was thrown out immediately.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Figures, Kansas is on at 10 tonight. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                    I can see the impact crater from here.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      Figures, Kansas is on at 10 tonight. smh
                      That's primetime according to network execs.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I can see the impact crater from here.
                        Actual footage:
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Oh no, the thing that happened 15 years before I attended the school. I'm still smarting from it. I mean, not as much as Kepler is still smarting about the Palo Alto VC who peed in his Cheerios some time in the 80s, but close.

When you're talking about whether the 16 seed has a Kenpom is the 150s rather than the 180s, you realize you're making my point, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

That's primetime according to network execs.
                            It's on truTV too. Def prime.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Oh no, the thing that happened 15 years before I attended the school. I'm still smarting from it. I mean, not as much as Kepler is still smarting about the Palo Alto VC who peed in his Cheerios some time in the 80s, but close.
                              It was Cocoa Puffs.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X