Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$5 Gas... It's De-Ja-Vu All Over Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's not the best financial option, but I'm someone who personally takes full advantage of the convenience store options at my frequented gas stations...

I have to wonder if the mega gas prices can actually create a small boost for stations that are historically the ones that are a few cents cheaper than their counterparts. Almost all the profits of a station come from items sold inside the store, not the fuel itself. Since more people are willing to alter their routines to save a few cents at the pump, is there an increase in the sales inside the building?

It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdELKLmN/
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

That's a lie...

Joe Biden has a computer in the Oval Office where he enters the number he wants for gas prices and when he click's "send" it becomes reality.... Duh!

Comment

https://twitter.com/RepLoriTrahan/st...74284009377794

Price for a barrel of oil today: $117.59
          Price for a barrel of oil in 2014: $120.45

So why are gas prices 2 dollars higher per gallon today than they were in 2014?

Because Big Oil corporations are hiking prices to rake in record-setting profits.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            That's a lie...

Joe Biden has a computer in the Oval Office where he enters the number he wants for gas prices and when he click's "send" it becomes reality.... Duh!
            Nah that can't be true Slap Shot told us he has dementia he would never be able to figure that out...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh you and your facts...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Nah that can't be true Slap Shot told us he has dementia he would never be able to figure that out...
                Oh and now it's come to taking gratuitous shots.

Comment

Now that ****es me off.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    That's a lie...

But not before asking the Magic 8 Ball.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Oh and now it's come to taking gratuitous shots.
                      Gratuitous? You put it out there buddy so yeah I am going to poke the bear! Gratuitous is what we would all be doing if you weren't someone we all liked. (which is on full display when those people post nonsense)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why is suspending gas tax going to help? Oil companies have shown zero indication they’ll lower prices for anything

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Why is suspending gas tax going to help? Oil companies have shown zero indication they’ll lower prices for anything
                          This! Also, it's going to severely cut into federal transportation funding. The construction industry is NOT happy with this.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

This! Also, it's going to severely cut into federal transportation funding. The construction industry is NOT happy with this.
                            How does it fit with his build back better plan ?
                            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

It doesn't....

But SOMETHING needs to be done because the Nazi's keep making a point about gas prices and about 70% of the country is ticked at the current situation...

****, I'm looking at a fuel bill of around $300-350 for my fishing tournament this weekend over on Lake St. Clair. Last year this same weekend was around $125-150.... That stings. And I'm doing this two more times this Summer...

Everyone keeps thinking that people won't notice that their "Fun/Entertainment" activities this Summer just doubled in price. Very few of us take on these activities without thinking about the cost...

That's what the "Educated Left" keeps missing... They don't speak to those who don't follow the political in's/out's of politics.

Comment

It won't do a damn thing economically. But politically it's probably the right move. Try to explain this and you're going to need to get into economics, infrastructure funding, tax policy, etc.

If you don't do this you're giving the GOP a big club to whack you with for the next four months. No bueno.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X