• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Jacof?
      Smirnoff?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Close, but nope.
        Quaff?
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Cocoa was my immediate guess
          Right church, wrong pew. Looking for the scientific species.

(Cacao)
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• That one took me til the 5th guess. More are going to guess 3 lately

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              That one took me til the 5th guess. More are going to guess 3 lately
              Yesterday's was a difficult one. I got to _ac_o on my 3rd, and thought for sure it was "macho" based on the letters I had left. Of course, it was not. Fortunately got it on my 5th guess as well to keep the 100% streak alive.

I almost always get to Guess 3. My distribution looks something along the lines of:
              1 Guess - 0% (just waiting for the day that "arose" gets the nod ; ) )
              2 Guesses - 5%
              3 Guesses - 30%
              4 Guesses - 35%
              5 Guesses - 25%
              6 Guesses - 5%
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• My distribution is:
                1 - 1 - 0.6%
                2 - 1 - 0.6%
                3 - 35 - 22.3%
                4 - 47 - 29.9%
                5 - 48 - 30.6%
                6 - 20 - 12.7%
                X - 5 - 3.2%

I go with Canoe and Flirt as my first two words to burn up letters and find vowels. Canoe has helped me the last few days.

The lone correct first guess? That was the transition to NYT website. It gave me credit for putting the same word in on the new website, even though I had already guessed it on the old site.

I currently have a streak of 21 games. Forgot to play a day three weeks ago. Longest streak is 32.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• My counts are a bit low because if your clear cache or, like me, get a new phone, it loses track.

1 - 1
                  2 - 2
                  3 - 16
                  4 - 18
                  5 - 19
                  6 - 11

My first word is often PASTE, but not every day. Today was my second 2-win, I guessed CACAO in 4.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I don't play nearly enough. 40 games total.

1 - 0
                    2 - 4
                    3 - 2
                    4 - 11
                    5 - 10
                    6 - 12

Today was 5. I had the _ X _ X X by the second guess and it took me 3 guesses to find the right one. I seem to do that fairly often.
                    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Wordle 220 3/6*

_ _ o _ o
                      _ o o o _
                      X X X X X

My strategy these days is to guess the first letter as soon as possible and then ask my buddy word finder for help - https://word-finder.com/words-that-start-with/d/. Two of us make a very good team and we can solve every wordle, hardle and all the other complicated versions too.
                      Last edited by anygreen; 07-06-2022, 05:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by anygreen View Post
                        Wordle 220 3/6*

_ _ o _ o
                        _ o o o _
                        X X X X X
                        Hey, ***-hole, you're the laziest bot I've ever seen.

I hope your circuits melt while you're still running algorithms.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Wordle 220 3/6*

_ _ o _ o
                        _ o o o _
                        X X X X X

i got lucky because when I started thinking about #3, I chose the third (correct) letter and realized what word it might be

BTW, today was
                        Wordle 374 5/6

_ _ o _ _
                        _ o _ _ _
                        o _ X _ _
                        _ X X _ o
                        X X X X X
                        Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          BTW, today was
                          Wordle 374 5/6
                          I was going to argue that it couldn't be that high, but then I looked at my stats and I've played 166 games.

Currently on a 30 day streak. Two more to tie my longest streak.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Hey, ***-hole, you're the laziest bot I've ever seen.

I hope your circuits melt while you're still running algorithms.

BTW, today was
                            Wordle 374 5/6

_ _ o _ _
                            _ o _ _ _
                            o _ X _ _
                            _ X X _ o
                            X X X X X
                            _ _ _ _ _
                            _ o _ _ _
                            _ o _ X _
                            X X X X X

I’m not saying I’m smarter, but I am letting pudding prove it.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              _ _ _ _ _
                              _ o _ _ _
                              _ o _ X _
                              X X X X X

I’m not saying I’m smarter, but I am letting pudding prove it.

I only solved it to figure out the current wordle number.

Reread the whole thing ;-)
                              Code:

Comment

I only solved it to figure out the current wordle number.

Reread the whole thing ;-)
                                I read the whole thing right away, good catch by you. I’m just having fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X