Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    F*ck yeah!! Finns win hockey gold!!
    It’s a common joke among Scandinavians that the Finns are drunks.

It’s just past 9am in Helsinki…
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Let’s get Mika Hakkinen’s reaction…
      I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Stuck my head outside to see if I could hear Koivu whooping it up down the street.

of course not

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Stuck my head outside to see if I could hear Koivu whooping it up down the street.

of course not
          I mean the Finns have to at their highest level of happiness and exuberance ever.

So a solid 6 out of 10
          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• With that the 2022 Olympic Games are closed. Now it's off to Milan and Cortina for 2026.
            But hey, if you're a fan of human rights abuses, slave labor and oppressed minorities, don't go too far. China threw down the gauntlet but Qatar hosts the World Cup later this year and is looking to make a statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Stuck my head outside to see if I could hear Koivu whooping it up down the street.

of course not
              Didn't even smile, I bet.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Watching the Closing Ceremonies and I love the jackets that Team USA is wearing. Unpopular opinion - I also don’t think that athletes that leave to go home before the ceremony shouldn’t get one.

Comment

Working...
                X