Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    All politics is local.
    Sure, if you ignore all the data that says all politics have become much more nationalized since the Internet and especially social media arrived and local media became nothing more than national news with a local name on it.

Your statement was true in the 20th century. It isn't anymore.

Comment

If the Dem’s lose the Virginia and/or NJ governors races (still a big if imho), it will have nothing to do with Congress’ action or inaction. All politics is local. They will have lost because of issues pertinent to that state, and the individual candidates.
      CRT isn’t just an issue in VA and NJ, white culture is at risk all across the country.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

We know that...guess who doesn't? The same people who think CRT is being taught in kindergarten.

The problem we have is we can't be as illogical as it takes to win.

Think about what we just saw in Dallas. People camping out for the return of the ****ing Kennedys. This country is boned. As I said this almost a cliche historically speaking.
        That's kinda what I'm saying.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

CRT isn’t just an issue in VA and NJ, white culture is at risk all across the country.
          Wat
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post

Sure, if you ignore all the data that says all politics have become much more nationalized since the Internet and especially social media arrived and local media became nothing more than national news with a local name on it.

Your statement was true in the 20th century. It isn't anymore.
            Perfectly said. It was hardly true when Tip O’Neill said it, but it’s certainly not now.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Wat
              He’s rolling, tiki torch in hand

Comment

And you wonder why you guys lose races you have no business losing.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

This gets at the heart of one of the Dems biggest blunders, they don’t realize the vast majority of voters are complete f’ing morons. If they could work that out they would comfortably win.
                  And you're that ****ing moron. So ****.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

white culture is at risk all across the country.
                    Well there it is, the dumbest thing I'll read all day.

Comment

Holy mother of God.
                      Just... wow....
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

New Jersey’s counties have all zoomed about 20% toward the GOP from 2020. The Democratic strongholds haven’t reported yet, but I wouldn’t be shocked if Ciattarelli wins in New Jersey.

Comment

lol

I've got to hand it to the GOP. They are geniuses for convincing people that have no idea what critical race theory is that it is an existential threat. It's good they have a new boogeyman to distract from the coup.

Comment

And you wonder why you guys lose races you have no business losing.
                            You think CRT is an actual issue in Virginia? Want to buy a bridge?

Facts no longer exist that is why we lose.

BTW if you want to know I am glad Defund failed. Stuff like that which is why the Bernie Bros always lose.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Stockpile firearms?
                              Already ahead of you....
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Dude history isn’t there to make your kids feel good or bad. It’s history and it should be discussed
                                I know Drew is a moron, but I think he's trolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X