Election Day 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    It was Fishing MN '81 and he blamed The Far Left for the fact that Fascists won without acknowledging the Fascists or who voted for them.
    It seems like in the last couple of years his posts have been a lot darker and more negative. I hope everything is okay with him.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I honestly havent seen a post from him in forever but it sounds like that is a good thing.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I honestly havent seen a post from him in forever but it sounds like that is a good thing.
        Due to his anti-trans posts, basically calling my community rapists and making judgments on my identity, he ended up on several of our ignore lists.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Due to his anti-trans posts, basically calling my community rapists and making judgments on my identity, he ended up on several of our ignore lists.
          Yep. He's a completely-in-the-RWNJ-bubble bigoted piece of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yep. He's a completely-in-the-RWNJ-bubble bigoted piece of shit.
            And none of us could get through to him, so to protect the self, I put him on ignore.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

I hope a piano falls on his head...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• WaPo reporting that Yougkins 17 year old son twice went into a voting precinct and demanded he be allowed to vote.

yeah, that tracks

Comment

• And VA wasn't a total loss, at least for me. Danica was re-elected.

Comment

I hope a piano falls on his head...
                    I want to leave this in a "we believe..." sign on his front lawn:

This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

Comment

Working...
                    X