Election Day 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    We never bring in the FBI for criminal cases anywhere ever, got it.
    Would you trust the organization behind orchestrating the January 6th tourist adventure at the Capitol?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Any significance here?

Michael Rainville ousts Council Member Steve Fletcher in Ward 3, which includes downtown Minneapolis. @WCCO
      Looks like Rainville is a "reform" while Fletcher was a "Replace"
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

“If you go to a school board meeting and you’re disruptive and you don’t obey the rules of the school board meeting, then there will be local punishment, ... But that has nothing to do with the federal law, it has nothing to do with the Department of Justice. What Merrick Garland did is, he’s attempting to stifle dissent, and he’s attempting to say, ‘Beware or Big Brother’s coming after you if you speak out against my policies or against the Biden policies.'” -- Senator Rand Paul

“It’s alarming because [of] this idea that somehow if parents show up at a school board to complain, if somebody there decides, ‘Well, we don’t like his tone of voice, we don’t like how loud he’s speaking, we don’t like how often he shows up,’ you can be reported, ... the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which should be focused on things like organized crime, things like drug traffickers, things like terrorism and others who seek to harm this country, is now going to divert resources to investigate parents because they scream too loudly, or maybe are even rude at a school board hearing? ... there are very few, if any senators – certainly people on the right, members of Congress as well – who have not been harassed in their private life … So they have normalized this behavior when it comes to left-wing protesters, but then when a parent speaks out about a school board, they want to sic the FBI on them. This is crazy.” -- Senator Marco Rubio

I do not condone threats, but the local LEOs, not the FBI, should be dealing with that category of behavior. Bringing in the FBI is exactly as Sen Paul says.

Attempting to stifle speech will always get the greatest response. See: Yesterday in VA.
        Quoting two fascist frauds doesn't make the point you think it does especially since it is wrong anyways.

Lest we forgot Paul cried like a baby cause Dems said mean things to him in the streets and pretended he was assaulted by them.

No one is stifling dissent...but on the off chance they were I don't remember you standing up for freedom of speech post 9/11 or during the Trump Era. We know the GOP weren't. Trumps DOJ stuck its nose in everything including The Big Loe but God forbid the DOJ actually look into protecting people.

Your may be able to fool pe6 the VFW in Minot with this crap but the people who actually pay attention know how full of **** you and Rand and Lil Marco are and how hypocritical as well.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh plus YOU DONT HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO THREATEN PEOPLE. They have the right to throw you out, which they did. Those ****wits stifled themselves.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So we're all agreed we'll just ignore that other thread, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

So we're all agreed we'll just ignore that other thread, right?
              Yep

Comment

• So, what happened to all the election fraud? Inquiring minds want to know.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  So, what happened to all the election fraud? Inquiring minds want to know.
                  I’m sure New Jersey is fulll of it

Comment

So we're all agreed we'll just ignore that other thread, right?
                    Another thread?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Another thread?
                      Either got nuked by the mods or deleted after no one took the bait.

Comment

• I assume Sic tried to start his own thread, so we missed nothing of substance.

Comment

• It was Fishing MN '81 and he blamed The Far Left for the fact that Fascists won without acknowledging the Fascists or who voted for them.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ah yes, our resident transgender concern troll. **** that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Ah yes, our resident transgender concern troll. **** that guy.
                              That was part of it, yes.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Ah yes, our resident transgender concern troll. **** that guy.
                                Why would anyone **** that guy?
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X