• Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Because of course they did.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I just figured out what Copache was about, 29 years later.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Even with too many trigger happy cops out there most LEOs will never fire their weapon at another person during their career. That one person did it 4 times, let alone killed 4 people, is beyond astonishing. It is all but statistically impossible for those shootings to all be justified. There is a greater chance the Webb telescope is going to discover proof of intelligent life within 10 days of being operational. The next time that cop puts his hand on his firearm I hope someone shoots him in the head to save an innocent life.
    It used to be a point of pride for cops that they never even drew their weapon let alone use.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Yaaaay!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Yes. Serial killer is a better term

https://twitter.com/theferocity/stat...702829069?s=21
    Even with too many trigger happy cops out there most LEOs will never fire their weapon at another person during their career. That one person did it 4 times, let alone killed 4 people, is beyond astonishing. It is all but statistically impossible for those shootings to all be justified. There is a greater chance the Webb telescope is going to discover proof of intelligent life within 10 days of being operational. The next time that cop puts his hand on his firearm I hope someone shoots him in the head to save an innocent life.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X