X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    The call is coming from inside the house.

If our LEO is riddled with Nazis, perhaps we should rethink arming them with Fallujah-level military hardware.
    I'm sure ISIS infiltrated the police and military, too. Racist and terrorist cops working with terrorists.

Still- weren't we supposed to understand that most cops were good?? So much for that.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    The call is coming from inside the house.

If our LEO is riddled with Nazis, perhaps we should rethink arming them with Fallujah-level military hardware.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    From that thread, this tweet made even this cold-hearted bastid have the feelies. Just a bit.

https://twitter.com/KahlonRav/status...40495093977089

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    As if there was any doubt.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    GMA's Michael Strahan interviewed Jacob Blake, challenging him to his actions and whatnot. One of the interviewees correctly pointed out that black people are required to be more than perfect than others... Blake continues to point out that he wasn't told what was going on, regrets resisting and whatnot, but still...

My continued question- in what world is shooting someone 7 times in the back justified for what he was doing???? Ok, so maybe he was resisting arrest- even if it was not clear on what basis. Sure, he may have had a warrant out against him. Great.

The cop had his hands on him, and should have been skilled enough to put someone like that under control without using deadly weapons.

Instead, he used deadly force. I just don't understand how cops are allowed to use deadly force when they have all of the positional advantages. And at worst, he was just going to drive off.

Not only did they have the position, there were freaking kids in the car- and they had to know it, as he was in the process if putting the kids in the car when the cops showed up.

How the cops decide that what he was doing is a capitol offense w/o a judge or jury is baffling to me. And they get away with it.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I looked. Nothing there.

OTOH... The old folks home near my house looked like a ****ing shotgun pattern lol.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I downloaded the metadata from Parler. It’s...... interesting

I was hoping to track anything around his house and then back trace that to outside of MN.

then I realized I have no idea where he lives. There are also 1.25 million files I need to search through. Even when indexed, that’s a LOT.
    He lives in Hugo...protestors found his home this summer so it should be easy enough to find.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Or was he in dc
    I downloaded the metadata from Parler. It’s...... interesting

I was hoping to track anything around his house and then back trace that to outside of MN.

then I realized I have no idea where he lives. There are also 1.25 million files I need to search through. Even when indexed, that’s a LOT.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    I'm wondering what he posted on Parler.
    Or was he in dc

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    It also gives them more time to get the accessories to plea...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    The judge in the George Floyd cops trial has determined that Chauvin will be tried separately, in a couple of months, but the other three won't go on trial until late summer.

I know that Ellison opposed this on behalf of the prosecution. I assume he was sort of hoping for a "birds of a feather" prosecution in which the jury decides to just convict all four.

I believe Chauvin will be convicted. I think it's a harder hill to climb to prove murder charges against the other three.
    I have not followed this in anywhere near the detail of you folks. My sense is this is the practical move and also the most justifiable. Chauvin is a murderer. The others were accessories. They should be tried accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    The judge in the George Floyd cops trial has determined that Chauvin will be tried separately, in a couple of months, but the other three won't go on trial until late summer.

I know that Ellison opposed this on behalf of the prosecution. I assume he was sort of hoping for a "birds of a feather" prosecution in which the jury decides to just convict all four.

I believe Chauvin will be convicted. I think it's a harder hill to climb to prove murder charges against the other three.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    I think he wants to avoid the George Floyd murder trial protests and inevitable backlash that will happen when one or two of the officers are found not guilty.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Kroll planning to retire a few months early.

https://kstp.com/news/minneapolis-po...FGma2epS5toT-U

Leave a comment:

Working...
X