No announcement yet.

Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW the Paul Pelosi video is out as well...funny the Right has not apologized for all the sick jokes.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/RonFilipkowski/s...51385249091586

Tucker on Tyree Nichols: “The very same people who are weeping on television about police brutality applauded when one of Nancy Pelosi’s officers murdered an unarmed woman called Ashli Babbitt.”
      Can someone please shove fish sticks in every orifice of this ****wit?
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So is the right in 2023 simply a group of trolls?
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I believe I'm one of the more purely pro-union people on this board, my career is as a union labor advocate, and, after a brief stint working with private sector union members, once again my members all work in the public sector. And if I could, I would outlaw public sector collective bargaining today to get rid of police unions.
          I'm a union member in the public sector and agree with that.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Jesus ****. The video is worse than I thought.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Jason Whitlock wins the prize for worst take of the decade with the verbal diarrhea spewed in front of the sentient bow tie controlling Tucker Carlson.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I believe I'm one of the more purely pro-union people on this board, my career is as a union labor advocate, and, after a brief stint working with private sector union members, once again my members all work in the public sector. And if I could, I would outlaw public sector collective bargaining today to get rid of police unions.
                Don't worry. They'll just do what they did in Iowa 10 years ago and kill public sector unions for everyone but cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Don't worry. They'll just do what they did in Iowa 10 years ago and kill public sector unions for everyone but cops.
                  The great amygdalation
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

When Michigan passed their right-to-work legislation during a lame duck session in 2013 it excluded municipal first responders (Police, Fire EMS) and their unions in Michigan did not exactly do a lot to prevent the republicans from passing it through. More reasons why I barely consider first responder unions to be unions in the sense that an injury to one union member is an injury to all union members. Contrast that with Senate Bill 5 in Ohio, which would have seriously curtailed the collective bargaining rights of all Ohio public sector workers and the police and fire unions were in the front rows protesting it and helping to overturn it and preserve a decent collective bargaining law contained within the Ohio Revised Code.

Fun fact about open-shop laws in the states (and now the entire US for the public sector). Not a single one was ever passed by a vote of the people. The people have overturned a few that were passed by legislatures, but right-to-work would fail in almost every state (possibly in EVERY state) were it put to a vote of the poeple. Missouri overturned a legislative effort to make that state anti-worker by a 2-1 margin a few years ago. And that's a state that is now pretty deep red and voted for trump by 15 and 19 percentage points, and even for Mitt Romney by almost 10 points in 2012.

Comment

• I'm sure the cop, mayor and chief of police were all being completely truthful with all of their their comments in this story.

Comment

• I know cops do a lot of dodgy things but I never would have suspected this: https://www.boston.com/news/crime/20...p_featurestack

So if you get in a car accident they try to find something with your dna on it?
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Happened across the protest outside the Robbinsdale Police Department today. I guess it was starting at 6:00PM, and guess what intersection we pulled up to right at that time? Out of reflex because four people had JUST walked out into the street, we asked if we could go through to get our toddler to his swimming lesson. We were very aggressively told no, and yelled at to turn around about fifty times. Seemed weird because we were boxed in at that point and replied with “Okay, that’s fine.”, but whatever. We didn’t take it personally and moved on.

By the way, I’m going to need everyone to REALLY think before digging into what they’re protesting. Police brutality, of course, no surprises there. If you’re wanting more details and are going to go sleuthing anyway, let me tell you that you WILL be shocked by images you’ll likely find as you research.
                          Last edited by state of hockey; 03-08-2023, 08:15 PM.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Wasn't seeking it but came across it. Can confirm. That's dead body after drowning. Really not pleasant.

Getting to the protest, like, why? He was found dead on a shore where I'm sure coyotes and fox I'm sure are present. Bite marks don't mean a damn thing. At least given the information present in the several articles I read. That said, yeah, investigate the arrrest and response and see what it turns up.
                            Code:

Comment

• It would be extremely, I mean extremely rare, for a K9 to do what they are alleging.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Wasn't seeking it but came across it. Can confirm. That's dead body after drowning. Really not pleasant.

Getting to the protest, like, why? He was found dead on a shore where I'm sure coyotes and fox I'm sure are present. Bite marks don't mean a damn thing. At least given the information present in the several articles I read. That said, yeah, investigate the arrrest and response and see what it turns up.
                                There are plenty of foxes and some coyotes in the area. We saw a lot of the first and a surprising number of the second at our old house only a mile from there, in Minneapolis proper. Also, I keep seeing the argument that a six foot tall person can’t drown in two feet of water. First of all, yes they totally can. Secondly, Crystal Lake’s maximum depth is not two feet. C’mon.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X