This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Jesus, this is sad. Cops detained woman for dui thus denying her care- but she was having a stroke, she wasn’t drunk

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...dFLL0rjtTOtagQ
    This was literally the opening to an episode of House.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Oh. My. God.

this is real

https://twitter.com/kevinmkruse/stat...hPFvGmdgRw7Dwg

Comment

Same city as the Bowling Green massacre in 2011. Kellyanne must have planned the event.

Comment

• Sooooo...

How bad is the video going to be if Memphis fired 5 officers before the video was even released?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
            Sooooo...

How bad is the video going to be if Memphis fired 5 officers before the video was even released?
            I dunno, but: The five officers who were fired are all Black, according to the Memphis Police public information officer.

So it looks like the black beat (cough) cops got fired to save the white administrators' jobs.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I dunno, but: The five officers who were fired are all Black, according to the Memphis Police public information officer.

So it looks like the black beat (cough) cops got fired to save the white administrators' jobs.
              Memphis has a majority black force, including the chief, just fyi.

Put another way, I have no problem with these guys getting fired, it's the fact that white cops aren't that's the problem.

Comment

• I'm just catching up on the news out of Memphis due to work.

This is kind of giving a vibe that this is gonna be BAD. The fact that is was Black officers doing it is going to add an additional layer and Im not sure how to weight that yet. That part of it is going to come AFTER the initial shock of the video and when the commentary on it begins.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  I'm just catching up on the news out of Memphis due to work.

This is kind of giving a vibe that this is gonna be BAD. The fact that is was Black officers doing it is going to add an additional layer and Im not sure how to weight that yet.
                  But don't let it be a black and a white one
                  'Cause they'll slam ya down to the street top
                  Black police showin' out for the white cop
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Five officers charged with second degree murder.

video may be coming soon

Comment

Five officers charged with second degree murder.

video may be coming soon
                      Elie Mystal

@ElieNYC
                      This Memphis video of the lynching of Tyre Nichols must be awful. Basically everybody who has seen it is like "Please don't riot when you see this like you probably should." I've never seen a reaction like that.
                      Video tomorrow evening, apparently.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Video tomorrow evening, apparently.
                        Friday evening? Um... maybe not great. I guess they are trying to sneak it under the media, or maybe provoking a riot so they can claim thin blue line garbage.

It was obviously murder.

“Burning down your own community will not solve this problem,” Van Turner, Memphis NAACP president, cautioned the community this week.
                        Just once I'd like to see people march to the richest gated community...

Last edited by Kepler; 01-26-2023, 03:48 PM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Friday evening? Um... maybe not great. I guess they are trying to sneak it under the media, or maybe provoking a riot so they can claim thin blue line garbage.

It was obviously murder.

Just once I'd like to see people march to the richest gated community...
                          So, in Memphis that would be....Graceland?
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• “Human pi?ata “ is phrase being used by those who’ve seen it

Comment

• Yea, this is gonna be bad.

After George Floyd, I remember seeing police stations park their cars in barricade formations in front of their buildings. I think we're heading down that road again...
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X