X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Pregnant inmate?

Deputies in charge of transportation to the hospital thought stopping at Starbucks on the way was a great idea.

She suffered a miscarriage and won $480,000 in a lawsuit.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/san...0-dollars/#app
    Think of all the better things that $480,000 of taxpayer money could be spent on. And even if the settlement was paid out by insurance, think of how much cheaper the insurance would be if payouts like that were a rarity. I mean even if they want to spend it on the latest weapons of urban warfare we see our military brandishing in some foriegn country you would think the idiot, meathead staff of these law enforcement agencies would be able to figure out there is a finite amount of funding. Wouldn't you rather spend it buying fancy new gear instead of paying off people you abuse illegally?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1565407671045525512
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh my ****ing god

https://twitter.com/ap/status/156970...hpPN9TfxStDbkQ

Comment

• 100% they are happy this happened. I bet there were high fives all around. You gotta love how nonchalant they are in the quotes to the AP...like "hey its not our fault!" and then talking up how much technology has changed. Yeah...40 ears ago cleetus.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Mitch McConnell: "Nobody is talking about a national abortion ban." Lindsey Graham: "LEEEEEROYYYYYY JEENNNNKINNNSSSS!!!!"

Today my husband was handcuffed and had tasers pulled on him by @oaklandpoliceca because a random couple accused him of stealing their truck. He was in fact sitting in his truck. That he owns.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.tiktok.com/@damonarts/vi...53120036965674
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• This is attempted murder

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...Dp6fHDuIPRhw1Q

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Nah. Feared for his life. I mean did you see the size of the train?
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Holy christ
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

What in the actual ****?

Comment

So just another day in the life of a typical cop then?

Comment

• I thought part of Driving 101 (non-cop) was to NOT park on train tracks...

This may be the flat out dumbest thing I have ever seen a cop do.

Sue him into oblivion....
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Oopsies killed the girl who was escaping kidnappers

https://twitter.com/amandamarcotte/s..._jHr8ZI9OsVgVg

Comment

• Obviously, those cops were fearing for their lives.

She wasn't even big and black.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• They are already trying to say "she was part of the fire fight" so soon they will probably say the Amber Alert was bogus and she helped her father kill her mother. either that or they will pivot and say he shot her not the cops. In the end the cops will all get paid vacations and likely promoted.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X