This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    They see how many views cops whooping on Black/Browns/White Trash gets on Twitter and wants to cash in...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      I have to admit that LivePD was a guilty pleasure of mine.
      Same.

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      They see how many views cops whooping on Black/Browns/White Trash gets on Twitter and wants to cash in...
      I never got that vibe from LivePD. They weren't charging in, throwing guys on hoods of cars like COPS.there seemed to be a more human element to it.

But yeah, holy wah did it put a giant ****ing spotlight on the classist differences. But that might have also been because of the departments shown. Rural Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, and Arizona is gonna be different on TV from Naperville IL, Newton MA, Bloomfield Hills MI, etc.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• UK PD on BBC America is decent. I believe it's on Mon night but I watch it on Sun morning.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• I have to admit that while I am pessimistic about the future for a lot of reasons, we have seen some improvement in what happens when cops shoot people. A Grand Rapids (MI) cop has been arrested (and publicly identified) for shooting and killing a black motorist. 10 years ago we probably would have had only the cops version of what happened, and he would not have been charged. 5 years ago we'd all see cell phone footage but it would still have been unlikely the cop would be charged. Instead we are now beginning to see these idiots (at best) charged for their gross negligence (again, at best it is negligent) and even seeing quite a few convicted. When enough go to prison, we will see a change.

Comment

• "If everyone is White, there can't be a racial bias..."

https://www.propublica.org/article/i...raffic-records

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Umm....

Nicolas told NBC Miami that he started filming after the officer who pulled him over took the keys out of the car's ignition and opened the door.

A video of the encounter was posted to TikTok last Thursday, and has been viewed more than 75,000 times.

In the video, Nicolas tells the officer that he was on his way to work.

“No, you’re not going to work,” the officer says. “You’re gonna give me your driver’s license.”

Nicolas said he was driving his mother’s car and was having difficulty finding his driver’s license and the vehicle’s registration.

The officer tells Nicolas, “Give me your driver’s license, registration and insurance. If not, you will not be going to work today. Simple thing, man. This is how you guys get killed out here, man.”
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Cops let Proud Boys terrorize Drag Queen Story Hour.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/06/...343d-430488109
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Seriously, that man had a lot of bravery and patience to deal with that cop as calmly as he did.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Cops let Proud Boys terrorize Drag Queen Story Hour.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/06/...343d-430488109
                    Some of those who work forces
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

MOST of those who work forces
                      Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Fixed
                        No. Don't give them the world. The world is ours.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No. Don't give them the world. The world is ours.
                          Living in denial is no way to live. The first step to taking care of a problem is to realize how big the problem is.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• The racists aren't happy when the blacks open carry using the same laws as everyone else.

https://twitter.com/iamalmostlegend/...36947070291968

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Cops love manhandling peaceful protestors

https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...K1-Uua5kjZ0kqQ

Comment

• Especially ones on AARP.

Takes a real man to fight unarmed protestors...maybe protest near schools we know they won't take action there.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X