Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

There is a slow motion version in that same article. You can see what appears to be powder smoke coming from the white vehicle before the cops start shooting (it wasn't noticeable in the regular version, at least to me anyway). You can also hear someone at the beginning of the video say "Drop your gun". To me it looks like Idd shot first.
    This was how I saw it. Seemed pretty clear to me.

Normally I’ve seen cops open fire for even continuing to drive “at” cops in close quarters. Especially if they know he has a gun. Surprised they didn’t shoot him there.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Hennepin county sheriff Hutchinson (who looks like a teddy bear and seems to have a great demeanor and great communication) sent out a statement on the search of the victims family house.

everything seems on the up and up. His statement was really well written and clear

Comment

• I freely admit I havent studied the situation much...but based on what has been released publicly and how open the investigation has been I can't see much reason to be up in arms about it.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• No charges for Kenosha cops

https://mobile.***********/reedgalen...67589447651328

Comment

• Here in Grand Rapids, MI, there's a bunch of poorly-designed billboards from "Brothers In Blue GR" that say "Oppose Defunding Police."

Odd, because here in Grand Rapids, the PD is basically a public relations nightmare.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Kroll planning to retire a few months early.

https://kstp.com/news/minneapolis-po...FGma2epS5toT-U

the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Kroll planning to retire a few months early.

Going to spend more time chokeholding his family?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Good. Get him out of, and I used this term loosely, service.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Kroll planning to retire a few months early.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'm wondering what he posted on Parler.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I'm wondering what he posted on Parler.
                        I think he wants to avoid the George Floyd murder trial protests and inevitable backlash that will happen when one or two of the officers are found not guilty.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• The judge in the George Floyd cops trial has determined that Chauvin will be tried separately, in a couple of months, but the other three won't go on trial until late summer.

I know that Ellison opposed this on behalf of the prosecution. I assume he was sort of hoping for a "birds of a feather" prosecution in which the jury decides to just convict all four.

I believe Chauvin will be convicted. I think it's a harder hill to climb to prove murder charges against the other three.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            The judge in the George Floyd cops trial has determined that Chauvin will be tried separately, in a couple of months, but the other three won't go on trial until late summer.

I know that Ellison opposed this on behalf of the prosecution. I assume he was sort of hoping for a "birds of a feather" prosecution in which the jury decides to just convict all four.

I believe Chauvin will be convicted. I think it's a harder hill to climb to prove murder charges against the other three.
                            I have not followed this in anywhere near the detail of you folks. My sense is this is the practical move and also the most justifiable. Chauvin is a murderer. The others were accessories. They should be tried accordingly.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It also gives them more time to get the accessories to plea...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I'm wondering what he posted on Parler.
                                Or was he in dc

Comment

Working...
                                X