X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Entering Your Own Home While Black

He wasn't the target of investigation, he has no criminal record and he has a license to carry a gun. He put his key in the door and was shot dying in front of his 5 year old brother and grandma.
    Conveniently no other officers were present and no body cams.

Comment

• When you look at the numbers, it is obvious that cops target black men. This is not a training issue, because if it was a demographically equivalent number of black cops would be shooting white men who are not posing a threat. This is a racism issue. Racist cops know they can shoot and kill black men because for years and years nothing has ever happened to them. Now with more and more white supremacists invading police forces, it is becoming more and more obvious. Yes, you too can look for the studies that have shown police departments have a problem with white supremacists among their ranks.

Based on what has been reported, what happened in Columbus to Casey Goodwin was at least manslaughter, and at worst a hate crime murder, plain and simple.

The police are the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
        The police are the problem.
        The Right is the problem. If you hire a fearful, intolerant, violent guy to the police force then you have a fearful, intolerant, violent guy with a gun and a badge.

Don't hire the Right to any position of public trust.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          I admit I haven't given this story its proper reading, but on first look this is... disgusting and horrifying.
          There isn't much else to read. I think the worst that has been said was there was a "verbal confrontation" but last I checked you don't shoot someone because they may have said something to you. Especially when said person hasn't broken any laws. They had reports of a person with a gun so they killed a Black Man because he had a gun.

And of course the NRA is nowhere to be found because to them Black People aren't legal carriers of guns.

Because there is no way for the Parler Crowd to say "wait for the truth" or "why are you defending a criminal" they have shifted to "why don't you talk about all the White or Asian People killed by cops?" and then when people respond with "so you are admitting the cops are the problem" they have no real response.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently all the good cops are hiding?

they’re nowhere to be found right now

Comment

• I laughed.

https://twitter.com/notlikethesoup/s...775086595?s=21
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...034256896?s=21

NSFW

Rage inducing. (Perhaps especially for Kepler)
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...034256896?s=21

NSFW

Obviously the officer that is talking is garbage, but I can’t help but focus on the one wearing the camera.

“This thing is on.” Not “That’s not okay.”

Worried about his buddy getting in trouble. Not to mention all the other officers just hanging out listening to the story. Have fun reforming that.

Last edited by state of hockey; 12-18-2020, 06:49 PM.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Yeah that is what ticked me off as well...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Obviously the officer that is talking is garbage, but I can’t help but focus on the one wearing the camera.

“This thing is on.” Not “That’s not okay.”

Worried about his buddy getting in trouble. Not to mention all the other officers just hanging out listening to the story. Have fun reforming that.
                      yup

both should be fired today and prosecuted tomorrow
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

yup

both should be fired today and prosecuted tomorrow
                        More likely they get a paid vacation followed by a promotion...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/statu...034256896?s=21

NSFW

Heroes. One and all.

For the life of me I do not know how anyone other than a bigot can support law enforcement anymore. Of course that does say why a good 40% of this country buys all that "thin blue line" bull5h!t I guess. Phony tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Heroes. One and all.

For the life of me I do not know how anyone other than a bigot can support law enforcement anymore. Of course that does say why a good 40% of this country buys all that "thin blue line" bull5h!t I guess. Phony tough.
                            Same reason the same people typically support religious leaders, the military, and the Republicans.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...89838334603266

Being run over by cops while Black.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So, you want to be a juror in the murder trial of the George Floyd cops.

This will be interesting to see what they get for responses. I suspect a lot of social media sites are getting modified about now.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X