Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Holy crap. I mean we all knew Cameron tanked the case but that is Sonny Liston taking the dive against Ali in Fight #2 bad. (if true)
    I can think of a few posters on here that are blocked for the most part who ripped me a new one when I suggested something was very fishy down there. I'll say it again. Something is fishy down there.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
      Sh-t, Kentuckians better be careful. We can’t let anyone think any of us have brains down here.
      Not sure there's any imminent danger of that. :-)
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sh-t, Kentuckians better be careful. We can’t let anyone think any of us have brains down here.
        Probably a transplant :-p
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I can think of a few posters on here that are blocked for the most part who ripped me a new one when I suggested something was very fishy down there. I'll say it again. Something is fishy down there.
          Who ripped you over this particular scenario? Cameron is clearly a piece of sh-t, just like most Republicans. Now, I give our state GOP credit for opening up voting not only during the primaries, but for the general election as well. They also know they’ll steamroll the election regardless of how many D’s show up.
          I personally rip you over Kentucky comments because you’re kind of a blatant a—hole about it. I mean, whatever, it’s just a message board, and this is a safe space for everyone here, including you, to share your thoughts. If I truly hated this place because of people being mean about Kentucky, I’d never come back, but I think that would be a silly reason to leave anyways. Literally nothing anyone can say to me or about Kentucky will make me leave. None of you mean enough to me for that to happen. :-)

Comment

Probably a transplant :-p
            Touché, salesman. I bet that grand juror is a former Yankee (Minnesotan!) like me. Brought the brains south. :-)

Comment

Touché, salesman. I bet that grand juror is a former Yankee (Minnesotan!) like me. Brought the brains south. :-)
              Are Minnesotans yankees? I mean maybe if they won a playoff game every now and then....

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Are Minnesotans yankees? I mean maybe if they won a playoff game every now and then....
                Ha! Good one. :-) I will always have that loyalty to the Twins and Vikings hanging around my neck.

Comment

• We whine way too much to be Yankees. Much closer to Saux fans ;-)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Holy crap. I mean we all knew Cameron tanked the case but that is Sonny Liston taking the dive against Ali in Fight #2 bad. (if true)
                    I believe I said earlier, grand jury could only deliberate on the charges he brought before them, and not sure he even offered up a murder case.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

We whine way too much to be Yankees. Much closer to Saux fans ;-)
                      Fair point. Yankee fans are arrogant, not whiney. For yowling, whimpering, and mewling one must go to the Athens of Racism.

Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I believe I said earlier, grand jury could only deliberate on the charges he brought before them, and not sure he even offered up a murder case.
                        A Grand Jury can ask (and they did) and they are allowed to overrule the prosecutor bringing the case but they have to be given the evidence and have their questions answered to make that happen. Cameron and his cronies brought worthless charges, told the Grand Jury when questioned nothing else will stick and said they believe it was self defense. No Grand Jury is going to go against that.

As has been said a dozen times recently...a competent DA can indict a Ham Sandwich in the Grand Jury.

They thought no one would care because the City paid the Taylor's off in the settlement. They forgot that money wasnt what anyone wanted or cared about. First they got a warrant for no reason, then they shot her, then they let her bleed out for 20 minutes, then they lied on the initial report, then they tried to get the boyfriend to take a deal where he admitted she was doing criminal stuff for a reduced sentence and then they tanked the GJ. Maybe a year ago this gets swept under the rug but in the post Floyd Era...well let's just say Cameron best avoid certain parts of town for a decade or so because he just sold out his entire community for 30 pieces of silver and the scraps from McTurtle's table.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

We won the ****ing civil war for the rest of you ungrateful *** holes
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

?

Was Minnesota even a state then?
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

1st Minnesota were the first volunteers and fought in all the big battles but saved Gettysburg!

No I did not write an entire month long unit about them as my Masters Capstone...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

?

Was Minnesota even a state then?
                                Barely. 1858.

The 1st MN was pretty badass, though.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X