Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    I'm sure you guys will find some creative reasons to justify what happened in LA this past weekend ...
    gfy you vile pos. Seriously your type is precisely what's wrong with the US. You don't care about having a dialogue or meeting in the middle - you want divisiveness and don't believe the other half is as American as you are. Seriously gfy. Welcome to ignore sfb
    Last edited by Slap Shot; 09-15-2020, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Ah yes the BS deflection from the Washington Nationals Wannabe...no one thinks it is good the officers were killed in LA. Keep trying though your God King might just recognize your worth as he laughs at you for following his complete lies and BS. GFY.

And before you say it...I don't pretend to be compassionate or caring. I also don't pretend to understand how you could be so ****ed stupid you spout the bullcrap that you do. I also don't care...go live in your shack in the middle of nowhere using your HAM radio to talk to like minded morons who cant do math, understand science, or cheer for teams that still exist and leave those of us with functioning brains to handle the heavy lifting. Trust us we don't need or want whatever the hell you are spewing out of your mouth...that is why most of us blocked you.

I honestly will never know if you read this so don't respond.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Diversity Discussion In Hudson Moves Forward Despite Online Threat To 'Bring Your AR-15s'.

This is the American right wing in 2020. People want to gather and peacefully discuss what they see are issues with policing, and the republicans say bring your guns and kill the Commie punks. Of course it isn't an actual threat of violence according to the county's republican party leader, so no harm, no foul.

This is one fvcked up country and it is only getting worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          Diversity Discussion In Hudson Moves Forward Despite Online Threat To 'Bring Your AR-15s'.

This is the American right wing in 2020. People want to gather and peacefully discuss what they see are issues with policing, and the republicans say bring your guns and kill the Commie punks. Of course it isn't an actual threat of violence according to the county's republican party leader, so no harm, no foul.

"Nobody posted an actual threat of violence," Kraft said. "I'm not talking to you. Go away."

Ummm...wow.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            Diversity Discussion In Hudson Moves Forward Despite Online Threat To 'Bring Your AR-15s'.

Nazis are always the same. They aren't just virulent and sociopathic. They're derivative.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Thanks zuckerberg

https://mobile.***********/mehdirhas...77796420276225

amd Barr wants to charge protestors with sedition and has discussed charging the Seattle mayor
              Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 09-16-2020, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• I got to thinking ... maybe you folks have a point about "re-imagining" the police ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

I got to thinking ... maybe you folks have a point about "re-imagining" the police ...
                  Is this guy a friend of yours Chuck? Turns out right wing nutters are responsible for the murder of police officers during protests. I'm sure this guy just secured himself a cabinet position in the Chump administration now.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#3d0198c359bd
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Is this guy a friend of yours Chuck? Turns out right wing nutters are responsible for the murder of police officers during protests. I'm sure this guy just secured himself a cabinet position in the Chump administration now.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe.../#3d0198c359bd
                    If the guy murdered a police officer, he should be executed. Left, right or center - doesn't matter.

Unlike the enablers on the left, who reflexively become apologists for this sociopathic crap.

No excuses here. Sorry to disappoint you ...

Comment

If the guy murdered a police officer, he should be executed. Left, right or center - doesn't matter.

Unlike the enablers on the left, who reflexively become apologists for this sociopathic crap.

No excuses here. Sorry to disappoint you ...
                      Yeah....aside from right wing icons like Eric Rudolph I just don't remember this much conservative domestic terrorism including attacks on houses of worship (Pittsburgh, South Carolina) or law enforcement until Chump became President. Coincidence?
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Texas deputies reportedly got steakhouse gift cards for using force.

They had the intention that we were all ‘WilCo badass’ and if you went out there and did your job, and you had to use force on somebody and he agreed with it, then you would get a gift card. Former Sgt. Troy Brogden, who resigned from the department last year, corroborated Pisa’s claim.
                        I'm sure this kind of stuff is isolated to this one police department and cops everywhere else are never incentivized to use force regardless of the need to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Yeah....aside from right wing icons like Eric Rudolph I just don't remember this much conservative domestic terrorism including attacks on houses of worship (Pittsburgh, South Carolina) or law enforcement until Chump became President. Coincidence?
                          Actually ... wrong AND spectacularly misinformed. The Dylan Roof shooting occurred in June 2015 ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/cha...urch-shooting/

I'd say I was surprised that your fellow lefties didn't catch this and beg you to pull it down before I had a chance to see it, but then again, that would assume they were smart enough to know you were wrong. So the good news is, your pals are just as uninformed as you. Kind of a prerequisite for the dummies on the left, as it turns out. Don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative, right? Somewhere down there, Saul Alinsky is smiling ...

FWIW and for the record ... Roof (2015), Bowers (2018), Tsarnaev (2013) and their ilk should ALL be executed, regardless of what their politics might be. There is no lower life form than these cowards, I say, give 'em the full William Wallace treatment, and let it stand as a warning to the next sociopath who thinks about taking a "free" shot at innocent people. Or you can do what your fellow lefties at Rolling Stone did, putting scumbag Tsarnaev on your cover, glamorizing him Jim Morrison-style?!?!?

Comment

• "Don't let facts get in the way of a good narrative, right?" Wow....just...wow. HO...LY.....Shyt, Chuck... Talk about an incredible case of projection. Really?!? YOU are accusing others of letting facts get in the way of a good narrative?

Comment

• It's been a good week for you, NP. The last time I nailed someone as easily as I bagged Rover above was the first/last time you got a call-up from the minors ... and got yourself sent packing right back to Triple A ball within the first paragraph. Rover got nailed two lines into a three line post, so that's bonus points for efficient stupidity. I recall you got knocked out pretty early too, but it was probably your typical four part epic stream of consciousness snoozzzzzze-a-rama, so that likely covered up a dozen or so other blatant errors I couldn't be further bothered to correct.

So you're now up (down?) to only the second most inept poster I've encountered on here, PLUS you're in good company, as your esteemed Thought Leader got exposed this week while trying out his creative Perry Mason legal *insights* on COVID-19 prosecutions. Congrats, movin' on up!!

I'd be remiss if I didn't compliment you on the brevity of your last post, though. Baby steps. Bravo!

++++++++++

Getting back on topic ... who else besides me had the "under" on 90 days between the Minneapolis City Council voting to defund the police, and then complaining the overworked and suddenly-understaffed MPD can't keep up with spikes in crime?

https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/minnea...-police-force/

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...zed-say-police

Who could ever imagine such a shocking turn of events? I guess those "social worker" replacements are taking time to learn the ropes with this icky law enforcement stuff ...

Comment

• The MPD was never defunded you blithering moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X