Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Unsurprisingly, you have the casual arrows backwards.
    How so, assuming you meant causal?

Cops shoot unarmed Black man. This causes people to engage in violent reactions. Violent reactions in turn causes additional violent re-reaction.

Where is any of the violence justified, including the initial?
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Holy crap I saw part of the PC where the Police Chief announced what happened. Well you can watch and I will let you react...

https://***********/search?q=%22The%...rc=trend_click
      This is getting scary how strongly many white people are clinging to the belief that things like this are ok... This is literally telling someone who got wrecked by a drunk driver that if they just ate at home instead of chasing to go to McDonald's at 4:45pm on a random Tuesday that Drunky McWhisky wouldn't have hit their car and totaled it... I used to think no one would justify the drunk in that example, but now I dunno....
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Easy to say as a white guy who doesn't have to worry about being shot by cops if he sneezes
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

This is getting scary how strongly many white people are clinging to the belief that things like this are ok... This is literally telling someone who got wrecked by a drunk driver that if they just ate at home instead of chasing to go to McDonald's at 4:45pm on a random Tuesday that Drunky McWhisky wouldn't have hit their car and totaled it... I used to think no one would justify the drunk in that example, but now I dunno....
          Ok so it wasnt just me who saw it that way. He basically just said "you wouldnt have been raped if you hadnt been out late dressed like a whore".
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Easy to say as a white guy who doesn't have to worry about being shot by cops if he sneezes
            To use the parlance of the Chief of Police:

"If the cops hadnt shot a guy because they think all Black People are murderers none of this would have happened".

Does anyone honestly believe if the races were reversed that a Black Man with an AR-15 who shows up at a confederate protest would be thanked by the cops? If he opened fire would he have been allowed to flee behind police lines and be arrested later on? The last 2 days perfectly encapsulates everything that is wrong right now. People who are protesting the violence and for the most part using non-lethal methods are being gassed and shot with non-lethal rounds while being termed rioters. Militiamen and Boogaloos who show up armed are being patted on the back and are acting in self defense. (and even when they get in trouble look at the language used...very passive unlike the "rioters" ) I mean it is pretty plain as day.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ok so it wasnt just me who saw it that way. He basically just said "you wouldnt have been raped if you hadnt been out late dressed like a whore".
              Yep... Exactly how I read it... He literally says that if everyone obeyed the curfew, there would be no one for Kyle to shoot.

Legal question: We have video proof of police not enforcing the curfew when they were BS-ing with the militia. Does that give anyone charged with violating the curfew a legal out through obviously selective enforcement? Or is that just too large of a burden of proof to overcome?
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://***********/bubbaprog/status...55867836321794
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Yep... Exactly how I read it... He literally says that if everyone obeyed the curfew, there would be no one for Kyle to shoot.

Legal question: We have video proof of police not enforcing the curfew when they were BS-ing with the militia. Does that give anyone charged with violating the curfew a legal out through obviously selective enforcement? Or is that just too large of a burden of proof to overcome?
                  I'm wondering about direct liability for the city. They condoned this. How are they not at least partially liable for not stopping this? It's not like it was just something that happened. They were seen thanking the militias and providing aid. This isn't apathy or ignorance. It was active.

Two families have every right to figure out how to split the city's assets. (Maybe not legally, I can't remember how that works in actual law, not silly utopian dream law.)
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I have always loved Kenny and that just added to it! And Webber nailed it!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Kyle the Murderer apparently was front row at a Trump rally in Des Moines...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...se-trump-rally

Last edited by Handyman; 08-26-2020, 07:22 PM.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I have always loved Kenny and that just added to it! And Webber nailed it!
                        Inside The NBA is legitimately the best sports show on TV.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

So when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and killed a couple thousand Americans none of the violence we directed back at them was justified? How about when a bunch of Saudi's and 4 of their friends from the area committed acts of terrorism that killed a few thousand civilians? No violent response would have been justified? Frankly, if someone would have shot the cops who shot Jacob Blake I would have considered that more justifiable than most of the instances of police killing civilians.

Comment

• Brewers also postponed their game and Seattle vs. the Padres also postponed their game.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Disappointed with the Twins and Indians.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

So when the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and killed a couple thousand Americans none of the violence we directed back at them was justified? How about when a bunch of Saudi's and 4 of their friends from the area committed acts of terrorism that killed a few thousand civilians? No violent response would have been justified? Frankly, if someone would have shot the cops who shot Jacob Blake I would have considered that more justifiable than most of the instances of police killing civilians.
                                I remember when FDR did his fireside chat right after that and told us how there was very fine people on both sides...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X