This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1293037201488478208

"Los Angeles County sheriff says he has “concerns” about an encounter captured on cellphone video that shows deputies detaining at gunpoint Black teens who, according to their lawyer, had been assaulted by a man with a knife."

Manager calls the cops because 3 Black Teens are being threatened by a Hispanic man, cops pull guns (including what looks like an assault rifle) and detain the teens. Sheriff Collins is "very concerned".

Jesus watch the video...at about the 6 minute mark you can tell they know they screwed up and start making up stories to cover their ***.
    Last edited by Handyman; 08-11-2020, 12:43 AM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1293037201488478208

"Los Angeles County sheriff says he has “concerns” about an encounter captured on cellphone video that shows deputies detaining at gunpoint Black teens who, according to their lawyer, had been assaulted by a man with a knife."

Manager calls the cops because 3 Black Teens are being threatened by a Hispanic man, cops pull guns (including what looks like an assault rifle) and detain the teens. Sheriff Collins is "very concerned".

Jesus watch the video...at about the 6 minute mark you can tell they know they screwed up and start making up stories to cover their ***.
      Jeez, what more do you want? No unarmed people of color were shot, no homeless people with mental health challenges were shot. The next thing you'll be expecting is for cops to show up and act appropriately.

Comment

• Check the comments...that is what a bunch of white people said.

Even if I bought the BS "there was a call about kids and a skateboard" as the reason the kids were detained (and I dont because they didnt say anything about it until the 5th time the manager told them she was the one who called and they were the ones attacked) since when does a skateboard necessitate pulling out a ****ing assault rifle? And what are the chances the Dickless Wonders would have done the same thing to a bunch of White kids with a skateboard?
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What these old white people did should scare trump to death.

Police charged seven people with criminal trespassing and arrested one of them during a Thursday morning sit-in on the front lawn of Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron's Louisville home. The group were participating in a sit-in to demand justice for Breonna Taylor when a number of police officers responded to the scene. Those charged had a combined age of 514 years, according to one of the organizers. That's an average of 73 years old per person.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jsmccullou/statu...56655427182597

This summer, TX state police has spent a lot of resources finding and arresting police brutality protesters suspected of criminal acts at the Capitol in May.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/GriffinMalone6/s...64676154179584

Proud Boys show up at a rally...have tear gas, fireworks, paintball guns...fights break out and somehow the cops dont do anything. Meanwhile same cops call anyone with a graffiti can Antifa and rioters every other day of the week. I wonder why that is...
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Kenosha police executed an unarmed black man tonight. The video is graphic.

They shot him in the back seven times point blank trying to get in his car. There was zero aggressiveness towards cops. The dude was trying to leave.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I saw the video on Twitter...good lord!

And of course the Cop Fellators say he resisted by walking away...THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY LETHAL FORCE!! No White Man dies in that situation...
                  Last edited by Handyman; 08-23-2020, 08:55 PM.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Kenosha police executed an unarmed black man tonight. The video is graphic.

They shot him in the back seven times point blank trying to get in his car. There was zero aggressiveness towards cops. The dude was trying to leave.
                    The reports I read are that the person they tried to kill is alive and in serious condition.

We are inching closer and closer to a time when the only options left for people of color when dealing with the police is to fight fire with fire. The police want a war and are doing everything they can to provoke one.

Comment

• Yeah he is alive as far as I can see...

Look he shouldn't have walked away but that isn't enough to justify shooting him.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I saw the video on Twitter...good lord!

And of course the Cop Fellators say he resisted by walking away...THAT DOESN'T JUSTIFY LETHAL FORCE!! No White Man dies in that situation...
                        It's also illegal to use deadly force simply because someone is fleeing. They have to believe he is posing an imminent threat to someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

It's also illegal to use deadly force simply because someone is fleeing. They have to believe he is posing an imminent threat to someone.
                          Dude's black. That's probable cause for a cop.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah he is alive as far as I can see...

Look he shouldn't have walked away but that isn't enough to justify shooting him.
                            Definitely not enough. Even if they saw a gun on the seat of the car he was attempting to get into, that is not enough. I would get crucified by the reasonable people here if I said what I actually believe what was justifiable in this incident....

Comment

• Remember when Newsweek was actually an ok news magazine? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Actual headline for this incident: Wisconsin Police Shoot Black Man, Quelling a Domestic Dispute

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Remember when Newsweek was actually an ok news magazine? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Actual headline for this incident: Wisconsin Police Shoot Black Man, Quelling a Domestic Dispute
                                We used to have a subscription growing up.

That comma should be hauled in front of The Hague.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X