No announcement yet.

Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when the cons creamed themselves defending the rights of armed morons at state capitols?

Meet NFAC.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Remember when the cons creamed themselves defending the rights of armed morons at state capitols?

Meet NFAC.
      Remember when a a group of armed white "patriots" seized, occupied, and vandalized federal territory in Oregon, and the feds did nothing about it for months, except talk to them?

Yeah, good times.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Days after a federal judge paused the public release of New York City police disciplinary records, a news website has published a database containing complaint information for thousands of officers.

https://www.propublica.org/article/n...d-editors-note
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Not sure where to put this but:

https://***********/loisbeckett/stat...33416922816512

Since 1994, according to a new database tracking domestic terror incidents: Right-wing domestic terror attacks killed: 329 victims Anti-fascist domestic terror attacks killed: 0 victims
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• what the hell do facts and the truth have to do with anything? Antifa is bad because they are, and that's that.

Comment

• History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://***********/Amy_Siskind/stat...83780460433408
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'm happy I have the self-control to stay away from the protests because I do not have the self control to keep from trying to put a stop to cops assaulting people without reason. They'd be dead but so would I.

The police are the problem. Someone with better ideas and more maturity than me better come up with solutions.

Comment

• You Know How I Know Cops Are a Bunch of Small Dicked *******

More than 100 police agencies are withdrawing from agreements to send personnel to bolster security at next month’s Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, in part because they’re concerned about a recent directive ordering police in the city to stop using tear gas to control crowds.

A citizen oversight commission last week directed Milwaukee’s police chief to publicly account for why the department used tear gas during protests in late May and early June after the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis and to change Milwaukee’s police policies to ban the use of tear gas and pepper spray. The Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission said in its order that Police Chief Alfonso Morales could be fired if he fails to comply.

That order came amid intense scrutiny of police tactics at protests in Portland, Oregon, and elsewhere.

Since the Milwaukee order was issued, more than 100 law enforcement agencies in Wisconsin and across the country decided against coming to Milwaukee, Morales told WTMJ-TV on Tuesday. They were concerned with directives placed on the police department, including not allowing tear gas or pepper spray, he said.
                    If we cant gas people we arent coming!!

The best part:

The convention, scheduled for Aug. 17-Aug. 20 at the Wisconsin Center in downtown Milwaukee, has been scaled down to a mostly virtual event, with only about 300 people expected to attend in-person. Most of the speeches will be delivered online from other locations, though former Vice President Joe Biden has said he will be in Milwaukee to accept the nomination. Despite the event’s smaller scale, police are preparing for potentially large protests in and around the venue.
                    So who exactly are you afraid of not being able to tear gas? If you had brain one in that cro-magnon brain you would use the excuse the event was small enough not to need you there. But since that takes thought and reason you went with the "We wont be there unless we have the right to gas people we dont like" excuse.

"something something...social workers...something something...riots and violence!!"
                    Last edited by Handyman; 07-28-2020, 06:51 PM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently Minneapolis cops now know who the guy is who broke into the Autozone during the protests and lead to it being burned down...and surprise surprise he is linked to White Supremacist groups.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Apparently Minneapolis cops now know who the guy is who broke into the Autozone during the protests and lead to it being burned down...and surprise surprise he is linked to White Supremacist groups.
                        But...BLM and Antifa...they the terrorists! Fox told me so!
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• https://***********/thehill/status/1288168114761486337

Article about "Umbrella Man" and his possible links.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• NYPD pulled a Trans person into an unmarked van (like 4 or 5 of them) and arrested them for what amounted to putting stickers on security cameras.

https://***********/NYPDnews/status/1288270680614739968

The above is their statement trying to act like they were provoked by bottles being thrown and a bunch of other incidents. If you scroll through the comments you will see the video of what happened.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Apparently Minneapolis cops now know who the guy is who broke into the Autozone during the protests and lead to it being burned down...and surprise surprise he is linked to White Supremacist groups.
                              And surprise, surprise, he was not the cop all of your twitter friends were convinced he was.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• So I guess now any group of armed men can just drive up to anyone on the street and whisk them away in unmarked vans?

Is this the America you want to live in?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X