Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    I'm surprised that the R's haven't started calling the D's conspiracy theorists regarding the whole 'secret police" crap going on....

Cause projection and all...
    Nah they chose to embrace it and celebrate it.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
      "On Fox & Friends, Sen. Tom Cotton compares protesters to the Confederacy: "These insurrectionists in the streets of Portland are little different from the insurrectionists who seceded from the union in 1861 in South Carolina, and tried to take over Fort Sumter."

So they get statues now, right?
      Normally I say these people know better and just choose to act ignorant but Tom Cotton is truly that ****ing stupid.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Derek chauvin and his wife charged with multiple federal tax crimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Derek chauvin and his wife charged with multiple federal tax crimes.
            Ahahahahahaha, of course.

https://www.startribune.com/fired-mi...mes/571864051/

Comment

• https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...otest-response

“Disturbing And Demoralizing”: DHS Employees Are Worried The Portland Protest Response Is Destroying Their Agency’s Reputation

Then don't dont be the friggin Gestapo...
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/MSNBC/status/1286180261105999873

"That uniform is designed to blend into terrain, not to make you look like a warrior," Ret. Lt. Gen. Honoré says about federal troops in Portland, Oregon. "They're wearing these uniforms as a function of intimidation."
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Then don't dont be the friggin Gestapo...
                  DHS is much bigger than ICE and CBP. For example, Dr. Mrs. does civil liberties and privacy protections. And she's DHS. So is FEMA. So is the Secret Service. So is the frickin Coast Guard.

What's really going on is that within DHS the normal, non-psychotic careers are looking at ICE and CBP as Nazis and are horrified and sickened. Once upon a time those were laughed at as the idiot kids, but with the Republican party going full Nazi all of a sudden they are the go-to for every brown shirt task Dump et al dream up.

If we actually rid ourselves of the conservative scum, not only will every political be ridden out of town on a rail (if not indicted for crimes against humanity), but the gung-ho herpa derp storm troopers are going to be purged the time-honored way a bureaucracy does: reassignment. The equivalent of cops getting sent to give tickets in the ape cage at the Bronx Zoo.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Chauvin and his wife charged with tax evasion.

Underreported income by nearly half a million the last five years.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Chauvin and his wife charged with tax evasion.

Everyone was worried that Chauvin was going to somehow deprive the victim's family of a financial recovery by giving everything to his wife, who is divorcing him. Turns out the feds will take it all.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                        Chauvin and his wife charged with tax evasion.

They earned enough to under report their income by $100k/year which means their actual income was....? I know he achieved a decent rank but...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

They earned enough to under report their income by $100k/year which means their actual income was....? I know he achieved a decent rank but...
                          It was strange. When the initial reports of their divorce came out, it was said that his wife was seeking ownership of both their homes, including one in Florida. My reaction was really?

It sounds like he was maybe pulling in some heavy cash from sideline "work." Who knows what that includes.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• There was an article I read, said he was a realtor on the side, along with his day job beating and killing people.

Probably in Fla., along with the second home.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Thats some hella-overtime he was working...
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Other than being a Field Training Officer, did he ever get promoted to a rank higher than whatever Minneapolis calls their basic patrol officers? I have never watched any video of the murder he committed but have seen a number of still photos and never noticed any rank insignia on his collar or sleeves. Of course after nearly two decades on that force I would be shocked if he wasn't pulling down in excess of $100,000 annually. Plus didn't his wife have money?

Comment

Working...
                                X