This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I get that they're trying to reach a different demo (non-voter; non-engaged, younger people)...
    Honestly, I think they're still going for an audience of one.

I agree, they're pushing out too much non-high quality content lately, but as long as they're renting out space in the West Wing for free, they can keep it up.

Comment

• So what I take from Portland and the current GOP is that states aren't trusted to police themselves, but they should be expected to handle a global pandemic with minimal federal assistance and active resistance/inconsistent federal guidance. Got it.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post

Honestly, I think they're still going for an audience of one.

I agree, they're pushing out too much non-high quality content lately, but as long as they're renting out space in the West Wing for free, they can keep it up.
        I'm okay if they're just trying to kill the fat f-ck.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I'm okay if they're just trying to kill the fat f-ck.
          I just don't think the average American out there is going to make the connection that this latest ad is going for: that this is how every tinpot dictator in the world begins to subjugate democracy, by putting their brownshirts in the streets and kidnapping and disappearing into unmarked vans the people they deem as their opponents. That this is how authoritarian dictators exercise their power to stay in office.

Most Trump supporters are gonna be perfectly ok with it, cause Donnie's telling them it's just those radical hippies, and the scary black and brown people trying to burn the cities down that he's using these forces against.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1285224329878306817

Umm...someone needs to tell this dude to shut up.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He has Marco Rubio ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1285224329878306817

Where are all the states rights, local authority twerps now? They only care about federal overreach when the black man is president?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1285224329878306817

Where are all the 'states' rights' advocates?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1285300715842306049

Rand Paul: "No place" for federal officers "rounding people up at will" in Portland
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1285321405702316035

Fox's Jesse Watters says it's "a traditional law enforcement de-escalation tactic" to bag protesters when they're "more alone" and chuck them into an unmarked van.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/MrOlmos/status/1285427135746764800

Man I hope SWAT and the Trump Gestapo put down this hoard of riotous anarchists!! Momtifa must be stopped!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JessicaMachak/st...79750370914304

"So Trump and Barr are sending 150 "secret police" to Chicago because they think they'll be able to handle the #ChicagoProtests. I've lived in this area for 30+ years & I'm imagining this move will unite all the gangs to protect our city. This is our city. Tyranny not welcome."
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'm surprised that the R's haven't started calling the D's conspiracy theorists regarding the whole 'secret police" crap going on....

Cause projection and all...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by handyman View Post
                              https://twitter.com/jessicamachak/st...79750370914304

"so trump and barr are sending 150 "secret police" to chicago because they think they'll be able to handle the #chicagoprotests. I've lived in this area for 30+ years & i'm imagining this move will unite all the gangs to protect our city. This is our city. Tyranny not welcome."
                              Can you dig it?!
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "On Fox & Friends, Sen. Tom Cotton compares protesters to the Confederacy: "These insurrectionists in the streets of Portland are little different from the insurrectionists who seceded from the union in 1861 in South Carolina, and tried to take over Fort Sumter."

So they get statues now, right?
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X