This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's incredible. It's storm troopers murdering a child and then goose stepping through a peaceful violin protest and breaking it up. It's like a parody of a police state.

Abolish the cops.

Abolish the right.

These are Nazis. Americans will never be safe until they are removed from all power.
    Are we sure this is real? Cause it looks to me for all the world like it might just be extra footage from the cutting room floor of V is for Vendetta. The Nazi-ism is that textbook.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      https://twitter.com/jessiedesigngal/...26019246260224

Antifa Violinists need to be stopped!

Seriously you put cops in full riot gear for a violin vigil...

read the whole thread this crap is ridiculous.
      This guy an Emily Litella fan?

https://twitter.com/davidpetri40/sta...885166081?s=20

ShoutingIn2TheDark @davidpetri40 · 10h
      Replying to @jessiedesigngal and @BenjaminPDixon
      The violins and luteing has gotten out of hand

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

This. So much this. There are plenty of things that police departments have been saddled with that shouldn't be in their hands.

Side note, I actually appreciate your posts cF. We may disagree politically, but I've always respected your posts. I'm glad when you do contribute, because at least you don't conveniently duck out like Sic does when things (that he's specifically said wouldn't go sideways) go sideways.
        Thanks, although I'm sure we are much closer politically now that I've shifted left quite significantly. While some of us stick around and continue to engage, others from the "party of life" run back to SiouxSports and post comments like this:

It will take it’s share. Get over it; viruses kill people.

And all we can do is react. We are not in control. Nature is.

I say drop all the restrictions.

Then you decide how you want to play it. Live your freedom your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by SiouxSportsMAGAT] View Post

I am. My way of "living freedom" is to support elected officials who take seriously their responsibility to serve the common good.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Abolish the police.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-29-2020, 10:48 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Of course the cop in that SUV will claim he was reasonably fearful for his safety, especially after the window was busted out. Speeding off in the manner recorded may be seen by some as an appropriate response based on the limited amount of info one can get from a short video clip.

One thing that seems apparent to me is that some of the protesters that were running after the vehicle as it sped off looked pretty dang angry. If for some reason they were able to catch up to it and prevent it from moving further, they looked like they might have dragged the cop out of it and kicked the living 5h!t out of him.

I am amazed at the behavior still of some cops, because people's patience is just about gone. If they don't clean up their act in moments like this that are a powder keg waiting for someone to toss a lit match into, they will begin paying a heavy price individually for their actions.

Comment

• That is what they want. They want the powder keg to explode because they want to let loose. They are doing all this while they know they are being taped...they think they are justified and my guess is they feel if this all blows up half the country will agree with them. Stupid gamble (cause they are wrong) but if we have learned anything the last month its that cops are ****ing morons who get off on acting like they are soldiers of fortune.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That is what they want. They want the powder keg to explode because they want to let loose. They are doing all this while they know they are being taped...they think they are justified and my guess is they feel if this all blows up half the country will agree with them. Stupid gamble (cause they are wrong) but if we have learned anything the last month its that cops are ****ing morons who get off on acting like they are soldiers of fortune.
                  I don't think it's strategic at all. It's purely tactical: they know nothing will happen to them. Maybe they'll get symbolically suspended with pay until the union sues and they are reinstated.

This is what you get with low education, high testosterone, and zero accountability. It's the vehicular equivalent of voting Republican. Hurt as many people as you need to to get what you think you are entitled to, even if all it is is to hurt people. The only principle the right has is spite.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    I am. My way of "living freedom" is to support elected officials who take seriously their responsibility to serve the common good.
                    One of the more pathetic comments I have come across in a long time.

Comment

• You underestimate them because you think they are stupid...dont do that. That is why the Left loses.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Several aurora cops under investigation for photos taken near Elijah McClain site. CBS Denver reports photos had them re-enacting his chokehold.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2020/06/...lijah-mcclain/

Comment

• That police department is all sorts of evil.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You underestimate them because you think they are stupid...dont do that. That is why the Left loses.
                            No, I never underestimate the lethality of stupid. Stupid has caused far more death and pain than evil.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Yeah but I am telling you they arent as stupid as you think they are anyways. A lot of this is more calculated than you realize.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yeah but I am telling you they arent as stupid as you think they are anyways. A lot of this is more calculated than you realize.
                                Ideally one responds to Evil Stupid, Evil Evil, and Stupid Stupid the same way, anyway.

But it is important to not build adversaries into supermen. At the end of the day they're just a bunch of as-shats. Nothing more complicated than that. The fight still requires care and planning, but we're fumigating ants, not battling Kaiju.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X