X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

You don't know me very well.
    And you still havent told me what your problem is with the CHAZ people. They havent done anything wrong unless you believe the bots on Twitter. All they are doing is keeping cops out of the area they abandoned anyways. (after abusing the protesters there) They are giving away food, they are getting people medical attention and they are pretty much just chilling out causing no one any issues. even the businesses dont seem very upset about it.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Do tell!
      I Posted This Article Last Week

SEATTLE — On the streets next to a police station in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, protesters and officers spent a week locked in a nightly cycle of standoffs, at times ending with clouds of tear gas.

But facing a growing backlash over its dispersal tactics in the aftermath of George Floyd’s death in Minneapolis, the Seattle Police Department this week offered a concession: Officers would abandon their building, board up the windows and let the protesters have free rein outside.

In a neighborhood that is the heart of the city’s art and culture — threatened these days as rising tech wealth brings in gentrification — protesters seized the moment. They reversed the barricades to shield the liberated streets and laid claim to several city blocks, now known as the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone.”

“This space is now property of the Seattle people,” read a banner on the front entrance of the now-empty police station. The entire area was now a homeland for racial justice — and, depending on the protester one talked to, perhaps something more.

What has emerged is an experiment in life without the police — part street festival, part commune. Hundreds have gathered to hear speeches, poetry and music. On Tuesday night, dozens of people sat in the middle of an intersection to watch “13th,” the Ava DuVernay film about the criminal justice system’s impact on African-Americans. On Wednesday, children made chalk drawings in the street.
      The protest zone has increasingly functioned with the tacit blessing of the city. Harold Scoggins, the fire chief, was there on Wednesday, chatting with protesters, helping set up a call with the Police Department and making sure the area had portable toilets and sanitation services.

“I have no idea where we’re headed,” Chief Scoggins said in an interview. “We’ve been working step by step on how to build a relationship, build trust in small things, so we can figure this out together.”
      Yeah friggin animals.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

I honestly feel bad for her. There is obviously a lot more going on there than just a McMuffin. She needs to take a leave and get some help. She is in no condition to perform law enforcement duties.
        Oh she is having some sort of a breakdown. She should be on a leave of absence pending a massive psych eval. If a McDonald's can freak her out that badly what is a supposed perp gonna do to her?
        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          BTW in case you ran across any of the rumors of Leftist American Taliban thugs and terrorists in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle:

I havent said this in years but...right now I wish I was back living in Seattle.

edit: More

Here is some more info for you Slap Shot.

As a former tax payer in Seattle I applaud them. The fact that it ****es off the Trumpers to no end makes me wish it happened in more places.
          Last edited by Handyman; 06-17-2020, 04:25 PM.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Should have named it Hamsterdam.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Oh she is having some sort of a breakdown. She should be on a leave of absence pending a massive psych eval. If a McDonald's can freak her out that badly what is a supposed perp gonna do to her?
              Jr is even dumber than I thought to think that video means we should have sympathy for cops, and that’s the real issue. As others have said, she’s crying over her food while black people are murdered daily by her profession. She IS the rot

Comment

• Hah apparently Officer Karen isnt even really a Richmond Hill cop.

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Poor, poor police officers taking their ball and going home. Accountability is a *****, eh

https://mobile.twitter.com/odonnell_...73149317476357

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Poor, poor police officers taking their ball and going home. Accountability is a *****, eh

Maybe no innocent black people will get killed tonight...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• In Camden most of the problem cops didn't reapply for the job. They self selected out.

Looks like that is repeating itself in Minneapolis and Atlanta.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Maybe no innocent black people will get killed tonight...
                        Chicago, St. Louis and Baltimore would like to have a word with you.

Comment

As a former tax payer in Seattle I applaud them. The fact that it ****es off the Trumpers to no end makes me wish it happened in more places.
                          Sounds like somebody misses his unemployed and unemployable buddies.

Comment

Poor, poor police officers taking their ball and going home. Accountability is a *****, eh

Cops: “Not all cops are bad!”
                            Also Cops:
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Sounds like the cops in Zone 3 and 6 walked out. (Atlanta PD is saying it is more that they called in sick...ah the Blue Flu) True American heroes they are. MAGAytes are trying to convince people on twitter it is a hellscape there but no one who is even somewhat a legit person seems to be mentioning anything bad going on since the cops tucked tail and ran like the whiny biotches that they are.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Ok, cool.
                                Last edited by Slap Shot; 06-18-2020, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X