Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Pastor Is Harassed By Racist Whites, Calls Cops, Gets Arrested

Being a Pastor who is threatened while Black.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Here's how cops arrest armed white guys after one of them just shot somebody. These must be the 'good cops' that Rube's always talking about.

https://***********/meganrabundis/st...13219413430272
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• North Carolina

A North Carolina state lawmaker called Black Lives Matter (BLM) protestors in Seattle “vermin” in a Facebook post on Monday and suggested those who resist arrest be shot.

In the post, state Rep. Larry Pittman (R) singled out the six-block area of Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood that protesters have established as an "autonomous zone” free of police.

Pittman accused Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) of “betray[ing] the citizens there by allowing the anti-American actions of those ignorant thugs to go unchallenged.”

“If these domestic terrorists surrender, arrest them, and whatever stolen goods or money you recover from them will go to help the business owners whose places of business have been invaded … If they resist and attack you, shoot them,” Pittman wrote.

Pittman also invoked conspiracy theories about financier George Soros, asserting without evidence he was sponsoring protests.

“These vermin don’t care about George Floyd or any other individual, except maybe their financial sponsor, George Soros,” Pittman wrote. “They are bent on destroying our country and our way of life, and they will use any tragedy, any slogan, any excuse to convince clueless people that their radical injustice is justice.”
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That NC pol is an idiot, but I have zero sympathy for those "in charge of" the autonomous zone.

Comment

• Why they aren't doing anything wrong except keeping cops out.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/NPR/status/1273124581868474369

A third of the city budget in Columbus, Ohio, goes to law enforcement.

Police department line items can outpace other high-priority funding. The city spends more on police vehicle fuel and maintenance than it does on affordable housing. @WOSU https://trib.al/9xFSOox
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If you have some time to kill...go on Twitter and search for McMuffin. There you will hear the tragic story of one cop and her horror story from McDonald's drive thru.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If you have some time to kill...go on Twitter and search for McMuffin. There you will hear the tragic story of one cop and her horror story from McDonald's drive thru.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    That NC pol is an idiot, but I have zero sympathy for those "in charge of" the autonomous zone.
                    Pffft.
                    Stop watching Tucker Carlson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post

Pffft.
                      Stop watching Tucker Carlson.
                      You don't know me very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        If you have some time to kill...go on Twitter and search for McMuffin. There you will hear the tragic story of one cop and her horror story from McDonald's drive thru.
                        I honestly feel bad for her. There is obviously a lot more going on there than just a McMuffin. She needs to take a leave and get some help. She is in no condition to perform law enforcement duties.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

You don't know me very well.
                          And you clearly don't know what's going on in Seattle

Comment

• Orange ****wad blames Obama for not fixing the police. Obama actually did a ton of police reforms and Orange ****wad unwound them all. Read the whole thing but here's a blurb.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...sQVV4Vtvp4hwko

HuffPost's Ryan J. Reilly recently added that since Trump took office, "his appointees at the Justice Department have all but eliminated the federal government's police reform work. The Civil Rights Division's police practices group has shrunk by half, and it hasn't opened any major pattern-or-practice investigations that could rein in police departments that regularly violate constitutional rights. The Trump administration [also] effectively killed a collaborative reform initiative created by DOJ's Office of Community Oriented Policing Services that allowed cities to voluntarily implement reform, a move that left the local officials who had partnered with DOJ feeling abandoned."
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post

And you clearly don't know what's going on in Seattle
                              Do tell!

Comment

• Atlanta cop who shot Rayshard Brooks is being charged with felony murder amongst other things.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...lt/3196723001/
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X