This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Except they do...they just dont get it in the way you seem to think is the only way to get it.
    The Star Tribune reported that a plan to amend the City Charter is being put into place, even though supposedly they don’t have to amend the Charter to get rid of the MPD.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

People still go to Lake George? Every time I went there I got chiggers. No thanks.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

People still go to Lake George? Every time I went there I got chiggers. No thanks.
        Rae Dawn Chong reference?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Rae Dawn Chong reference?
          Easy, mookie
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Easy, mookie
            mookie would have been way more offensive...
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JJWatt/status/1271849866646487040

A) don’t speak for me

B) if you still think it’s about disrespecting the flag or our military, you clearly haven’t been listening https://twitter.com/texas_boy_fcs1/status/1271526597053513733 …

JJ Watt responding to a guy on Twitter who said he would bet Watt wont be taking a knee. The clown had to delete his tweet.

edit: Jesus NFL fans are the ****ing worst. And whiny vets that are NFL fans are such ****ing snowflakes.
              Last edited by Handyman; 06-13-2020, 02:28 PM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/JJWatt/status/1271849866646487040

A) don’t speak for me

B) if you still think it’s about disrespecting the flag or our military, you clearly haven’t been listening https://twitter.com/texas_boy_fcs1/status/1271526597053513733 …

JJ Watt responding to a guy on Twitter who said he would bet Watt wont be taking a knee. The clown had to delete his tweet.

edit: Jesus NFL fans are the ****ing worst. And whiny vets that are NFL fans are such ****ing snowflakes.
                Throw race fans and participants in there too. One Indy Car official has been fired for complaining about NASCAR banning the treasonous loser flag and a NASCAR truck series backmarker has decided to make this his last season driving because of it too. And a 2nd tier series car today had a blue lives matter paint scheme on their car. Coincidentally the first race following one with in Black Lives Matter livery. When NASCAR gets back to allowing a larger amount of fans to attend -- especially if the infields are open, I imagine there will be a few problems here or there getting people to comply with their no loser flag edict. Maybe they'll being their ARs to defend their flags. That might be fun to watch.

Also I hope people scrolled down a little further in the tweet Handy posted to see the woman fire the contractor who rolled up to do some work. He had a giant treasonous loser flag fluttering from the back of his truck. Whatever happened to just keeping a shotgun in a rack on the back window to let the world know you were a scared idiot? We may not eliminate bigotry and hatred by seeing a bunch of haters and bigots getting fired because of their bigotry. But it sure is fun to watch.

Comment

• I saw that video too! I was expecting a sticker on the back windshield. Not a ginormous flag flying from the back of the truck. What a *******. And good for her for saying nope. You can go now.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JJWatt/status/1271849866646487040

A) don’t speak for me

Maybe this is lowering the bar, but props to JJ. There are probably a lot of good ole boys who look at him as a thick-necked white boy playing for a Southern foobaw team and think *wink*wink* he's on our side, so good for him for laying the smakdown. I will watch this week's episode of Ultimate Tag as a hat tip to him.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• So we had another shooting in Atlanta, the police chief resigned, and now things are going nuts.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        So we had another shooting in Atlanta, the police chief resigned, and now things are going nuts.
                        That shooting is a different animal...and I honestly am not super outraged over it. The timing is awful though.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That shooting is a different animal...and I honestly am not super outraged over it.
                          After you watch the video you will be.
                          Cornell University

Comment

The outrage is shooting center mass of someone running away who has a taser. Copper needs to take time and fire one in the butt. Heck, shoot the idiot twice in the arse.
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

The guy aimed the taser at the cop chasing him. Tough position for the cop. I question if race mattered in that split second? Maybe??
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

The outrage is shooting center mass of someone running away who has a taser. Copper needs to take time and fire one in the butt. Heck, shoot the idiot twice in the arse.
                                Yeah....maybe if the cops hadn’t told us 11ty-billion times that it’s totally okay to taze suspects and that it’s not even painful, just causes the muscles to tense up a bit. To hear cops talk, suspects should actually enjoy the privilege of getting tazed. But once the tables are turned, facing a tazer totally and obviously justifies the use of lethal force.

Can’t have it both ways.
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X