This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

WeAreND: If you cannot stand up to something like a cop snuffing the life out of an unarmed man YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A COP AGAIN. Thank God you didn't follow in your relative's footsteps because you'd be one of the ones letting a murderous cop do whatever he wanted. What a sniveling, weak and pathetic man you sound like.

This part is ingrained into a rookie cop's job. They bow to the senior officer because they HAD to. This has since been amended, thank God. Rank has been removed from interfering in such actions. So f you very much, on assuming on what kind of person I am. No, I wouldn't have let a murderous cop do his thing. I'm a black sheep, and I do what I think is right, results be dammed. It has cost me and it has benefited me in my life.

What a presumptuous, arrogant piece of sh* you are.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Rube...watch Jon Oliver. Please watch and listen.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Rube...watch Jon Oliver. Please watch and listen.
      I don't have access. I just take great exception to people assuming they know who I am as a person, and call me out on it. I get real ornery about that.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        I don't have access. I just take great exception to people assuming they know who I am as a person, and call me out on it. I get real ornery about that.
        It's on YouTube...DX posted it to Facebook.

EDIT: In fact, here it is.
        Last edited by MinnesotaNorthStar; 06-09-2020, 12:21 AM.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Sadly more believable than anything the cops will actually say.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The global spread of the protests is incredible.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Which has now lead to:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The cops have declared open war on the media...but hey I am sure if they just take some sensitivity training all will be well.

Oh and:

Last edited by Handyman; 06-09-2020, 02:16 AM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      What a presumptuous, arrogant piece of sh* you are.
                      Where are those great cops you speak of? Really- where are then, we need your heroes right now, and instead we are getting increased police use of force and violence.

People are getting shot at, grenaded, driven over, tires slashed, punched, beaten with a stick, all without any real provocation. And all of them get immunity because. If your idea that there are only a handful of cops that are bad is real, then the good ones should be stepping in all over the country to stop this madness.

But they are not. Instead we are getting more.

Defend the cops all you want, until I see evidence that a reform job will be based on a good set of cops, I'm siding with Camden NJ that re-did the whole situation.

I honestly don't know how you can defend cops when they are out rioting against people who are protesting against them.

Comment

Apparently all the good cops are hiding?

they’re nowhere to be found right now

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Apparently all the good cops are hiding?

they’re nowhere to be found right now
                          Must be. I don't think I would want to associate with most of these cops either...
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Agggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Cornell University

Comment

Yeah this new setup is friggin hideous. Is there a way to fix it?
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X