Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If people are going to miss LivePD there is a YouTube channel called Real World Police. They pretty much just put in a bunch of FOIA requests for bodycams. Even did a side by side with a LivePD episode. Sometimes the cops are great, sometimes they're *****, sometimes they're the ones getting arrested. Ranges from run of the mill traffic stops to shootouts.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• I'll look for a link I read elsewhere, but it the "deleting" of the film for LivePD was nearly as nefarious as it sounds. Not that it matters much overall but, it was regular practice after a case has already been closed or something along those lines.

Comment

• Yeah it is still nefarious. They knew what was on the tape they should have kept it to CYA. I mentioned it was SOP for them to do that and I still think they are **** nuts for doing it. Of course I think the show is lowest common denominator anyways and have no idea why the hell people watch it.

Speaking of lowest common denominator:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1271101163769868289

An internal memo sent to Starbucks employees last week specifically warned staffers against wearing accessories or clothes bearing messages in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.

The memo, obtained by BuzzFeed News, reminds staffers that such messages are prohibited under the company's policy against accessories that "advocated a political, religious or personal issue."

Numerous employees told the news outlet, however, that the company regularly allows or even encourages employees to wear pins in support of LGBTQ equality, especially during Pride Month every June.

"Starbucks LGBTQ+ partners wear LGBTQ+ pins and shirts, that also could incite and create violent experiences amongst partners and customers," one black transgender employee of the coffee chain told BuzzFeed. “We have partners who experienced harassment and transphobia/homophobia for wearing their pins and shirts, and Starbucks still stands behind them."
        There is now a Boycott Starbucks hashtag on twitter. You would think people would boycott them because their coffee is burned crap but this is another good reason.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• BTW in case you ran across any of the rumors of Leftist American Taliban thugs and terrorists in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ) in Seattle:

I havent said this in years but...right now I wish I was back living in Seattle.

edit: More

Last edited by Handyman; 06-11-2020, 04:38 PM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            There is now a Boycott Starbucks hashtag on twitter. You would think people would boycott them because their coffee is burned crap but this is another good reason.
            Thank goodness I'm not the only person who knows Charbucks is awful coffee at awful prices. I swear even their Blonde Roast is medium-dark.

Comment

• Also, I knew the nonsense about the CHAZ being all riots and anarchy was bogus when I saw Freepers were gleefully eating up all the fake news articles about it.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1271...895369216?s=19

Instead of purchasing medical supplies, CBP wasted funds on dog food and dirt bikes. CBP refuses to protect human lives.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/EdwardTHardy/sta...233457153?s=19

Joe Biden almost said 'racist ****s' at his press conference
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    https://twitter.com/EdwardTHardy/sta...233457153?s=19

Joe Biden almost said 'racist ******s' at his press conference
                    God I wish he hadn't caught himself. That would've been epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

God I wish he hadn't caught himself. That would've been epic.
                      And then you would have had all those fainting couch conservatives, who've heard Dimwit Donnie say that word and even worse many times over, screech and wail about how someone who talks like that isn't fit for the highest office in the land.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• BTW, thanks for the link, Handy. Got my first greenlight on Fark in a year with that.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TheLeadCNN/statu...000050179?s=19

"Three of the Dallas’s top law enforcement officials – all black – not invited to Trump panel on 'justice disparities' @kaitlancollins reports"
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/12...349703681?s=19

"Trump is recounting the protest violence in Minneapolis. He says it was a "beautiful scene," even though it's not "supposed to" be, when the National Guard went in and, "like a knife cutting butter," stopped the violence, even though "yes there was some tear gas."
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...139760640?s=19

"Joint Chiefs chairman Milley discussed resigning from post after Trump photo-op"

And yet he didn't .
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1271...342423552?s=19

"CNN tracked several airplanes that flew over protests in Washington, Minneapolis and Las Vegas. Government watchdogs fear the planes were used to track protesters and perhaps capture cell phone data."

Big Brother...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X