X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Or was he in dc
    I downloaded the metadata from Parler. It’s...... interesting

I was hoping to track anything around his house and then back trace that to outside of MN.

then I realized I have no idea where he lives. There are also 1.25 million files I need to search through. Even when indexed, that’s a LOT.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I downloaded the metadata from Parler. It’s...... interesting

I was hoping to track anything around his house and then back trace that to outside of MN.

then I realized I have no idea where he lives. There are also 1.25 million files I need to search through. Even when indexed, that’s a LOT.
      He lives in Hugo...protestors found his home this summer so it should be easy enough to find.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I looked. Nothing there.

OTOH... The old folks home near my house looked like a ****ing shotgun pattern lol.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• GMA's Michael Strahan interviewed Jacob Blake, challenging him to his actions and whatnot. One of the interviewees correctly pointed out that black people are required to be more than perfect than others... Blake continues to point out that he wasn't told what was going on, regrets resisting and whatnot, but still...

My continued question- in what world is shooting someone 7 times in the back justified for what he was doing???? Ok, so maybe he was resisting arrest- even if it was not clear on what basis. Sure, he may have had a warrant out against him. Great.

The cop had his hands on him, and should have been skilled enough to put someone like that under control without using deadly weapons.

Instead, he used deadly force. I just don't understand how cops are allowed to use deadly force when they have all of the positional advantages. And at worst, he was just going to drive off.

Not only did they have the position, there were freaking kids in the car- and they had to know it, as he was in the process if putting the kids in the car when the cops showed up.

How the cops decide that what he was doing is a capitol offense w/o a judge or jury is baffling to me. And they get away with it.

Comment

• As if there was any doubt.

Comment

• From that thread, this tweet made even this cold-hearted bastid have the feelies. Just a bit.

https://twitter.com/KahlonRav/status...40495093977089
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• The call is coming from inside the house.

If our LEO is riddled with Nazis, perhaps we should rethink arming them with Fallujah-level military hardware.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  The call is coming from inside the house.

If our LEO is riddled with Nazis, perhaps we should rethink arming them with Fallujah-level military hardware.
                  I'm sure ISIS infiltrated the police and military, too. Racist and terrorist cops working with terrorists.

Still- weren't we supposed to understand that most cops were good?? So much for that.

Comment

• Tacoma Police Officer Drives Into Crowd, Runs Person Over

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...e-car-run-over

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      Tacoma Police Officer Drives Into Crowd, Runs Person Over

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...e-car-run-over
                      Right in the middle of downtown.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Please stop allowing conservatives to be cops.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JulianCastro/sta...42407335223297

ICE agents in a private detention facility threatened to put migrants into quarantine with Covid-positive detainees if they didn’t accept deportation. We must end private detention, break up ICE, and hold them accountable for gross misconduct like this.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Jesus effing Christ they belong in The Hague

Comment

• Health care workers replaced Denver cops in handling hundreds of mental health and substance abuse cases — and officials say it saved lives - CBS News
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Sort of an interesting story out of the Twin Cities yesterday pertaining to Derek Chauvin, the cop who kneeled on George Floyd's neck.

Apparently in the days following the incident, Chauvin and the prosecutors agreed to a plea deal (3rd degree, I believe) but it was conditioned on the Feds agreeing they wouldn't come after him on civil rights charges. William Barr nixed the deal because he felt it was too lenient, and too soon.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X