Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I wonder how many cops are into Q

    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...vjRVA6TFoJr0aw

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      All the white ones, I assume.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • Hey now he was hacked!!! Normally I would doubt that but Parler is not super secure and something tells me this clown has a pretty hackable password...

        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • Minneapolis PD shot a guy during a traffic stop in south Minneapolis tonight. Chief says video will be released tomorrow.

          apparently crowds are mobilizing where it happened and squads are leaving downtown to head south.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Minneapolis PD shot a guy during a traffic stop in south Minneapolis tonight. Chief says video will be released tomorrow.

            apparently crowds are mobilizing where it happened and squads are leaving downtown to head south.
            Dumb. Wait for the footage. There are a few sources that claim the suspect fired first.
            the state of hockey is good

            Comment


            • Yeah I saw the same. Not sure the point of a protest when there’s no video and it’s coming shortly.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Yeah I saw the same. Not sure the point of a protest when there’s no video and it’s coming shortly.
                Maybe they just want to enjoy walking around the neighborhood. It is beautiful after yesterday's snow.
                the state of hockey is good

                Comment


                • Given recent history by the MPD, I'm willing to understand why people are skeptical and protesting.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

                  Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                  Comment


                  • Yeah well last time they burned down my favorite bar AFTER it was released that the suspect killed himself on video. I am all for protesting but lets keep it clean yo...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • Confirmed the person dead is of Somali origin. His dad claims police came to their home last night and terrorized them.

                      reports also say the guy was a felon. I dunno. Videos not released yet.

                      supposedly witnesses say the dead guy shot first. There have been so many armed carjackings in Minneapolis last few months, nothing would surprise me at this point

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Confirmed the person dead is of Somali origin. His dad claims police came to their home last night and terrorized them.

                        reports also say the guy was a felon. I dunno. Videos not released yet.

                        supposedly witnesses say the dead guy shot first. There have been so many armed carjackings in Minneapolis last few months, nothing would surprise me at this point
                        The officers involved were also a task force created because of all of the carjackings. It is sounding more and more like they were definitely looking for this guy and that this guy knew it.
                        the state of hockey is good

                        Comment


                        • Short video up. It’s clear he tries to drive his car after they have him surrounded but it’s not clear what prompts cops to fire or if he fired first

                          https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...JgSgLEcjOEUrIc

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Short video up. It’s clear he tries to drive his car after they have him surrounded but it’s not clear what prompts cops to fire or if he fired first

                            https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...JgSgLEcjOEUrIc
                            You can see him raise something up and instantly a bang is heard and his window is broken. Then there's a brief pause of maybe a second before a lot of shots being fired from multiple sources. I agree it is hard to tell what starts it without slowing it waaaaaaaay down, which I don't have the ability to do.
                            the state of hockey is good

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

                              You can see him raise something up and instantly a bang is heard and his window is broken. Then there's a brief pause of maybe a second before a lot of shots being fired from multiple sources. I agree it is hard to tell what starts it without slowing it waaaaaaaay down, which I don't have the ability to do.
                              There is a slow motion version in that same article. You can see what appears to be powder smoke coming from the white vehicle before the cops start shooting (it wasn't noticeable in the regular version, at least to me anyway). You can also hear someone at the beginning of the video say "Drop your gun". To me it looks like Idd shot first.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

                              Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

                              Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

                              Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

                              Comment


                              • Interesting. Thought I clicked on both videos. Oh well.

                                After looking at the slowed down version I agree. Completely conclusive? I wouldn't go that far. But it sure seems like the cops were well within their rights here.
                                the state of hockey is good

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X