Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism explained in a way that even white people can understand it.

Imagine that for your whole life.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Racism explained in a way that even white people can understand it.

Imagine that for your whole life.
      Good ol' Downriver. Might as well be Alabama.

Comment

It's a start.
        I like that in the responses they start calling the racist "Chad" because of his flip flops and cargo pants.

As someone with a Black Belt...watching "Chad" in his cruddy stance trying to do some sort of half assed sweep of the legs made me laugh. I have fought 5th degrees before and not been that outclassed. And talk about a glass jaw...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's a start.
          And instead of continuing to punch and stomp him when he's down, like the white supremacist ****s do, he tries to pick him up and pull him out of the way of the car.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Country band Lady Antebellum announces they're changing their name to Lady A. Social media Chads and Karens predictably explode in rage. :-D

Comment

• Chads and Karens be like:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1271073298034589696

"BREAKING: Extraordinary comments from
                @thejointstaff
                Chair Mark Milley: "I should not have been there. My presence in that moment and in that environment, created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics. As a commissioned uniformed officer, it was a mistake..."

Too late *******. You ride or die with a terrorist and you dont get to apologize after the fact. You spit on your whole career and tarnished the uniform you wear by doing that.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh no the Trumpers are gonna boycott A&E for cancelling Live PD. Should work about as well as when they boycott anything.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Oh no the Trumpers are gonna boycott A&E for cancelling Live PD. Should work about as well as when they boycott anything.
                    There are non-Trumpers who will also miss the show. As I said earlier, I felt it was more balanced than COPS, because, for the most part, it showed that the officers don't really want to deal with paperwork unless it's pretty obvious.

I get that romanticizing police isn't a smart move, but I think the LivePD problems are a little deeper (looking your way Williamson Co Texas), and they just got caught in the middle of an all around bad situation currently.

COPS was what you wanted to watch if you wanted to see some skulls busted open by the police. LivePD was for watching to see how inane a traffic stop is usually.

I'm sure LivePD will be back. It's just going to be a while.

Also, I was totally being a sarcastic a** when in the TV thread I said that after COPS and LivePD that Paw Patrol was on notice. I didn't expect to see articles today demanding the police dog be removed from Paw Patrol.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• LivePD was in trouble anyways. And **** them for destroying the tape showing the man killed. I get their policy is to do that with unaired footage but come on use some ****ing common sense. Now there will be zero justice for a man who was tazed four times and died because of it.

And it isnt like that is the only complaint people have. They apparently arent very forthcoming with evidence when asked.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        LivePD was in trouble anyways. And **** them for destroying the tape showing the man killed. I get their policy is to do that with unaired footage but come on use some ****ing common sense. Now there will be zero justice for a man who was tazed four times and died because of it.

And it isnt like that is the only complaint people have. They apparently arent very forthcoming with evidence when asked.
                        I would say destroying evidence is more than a "f-ck them." It's a "prosecute them." And yeah, I know the cops would have destroyed it if they had handed it to them, so send it directly to the FBI to maintain a chain of evidence.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• 14 out of 800?

per star tribune

“JUST IN: More than a dozen Minneapolis police officers issued a public letter today condemning the killing of #GeorgeFloyd, embracing Chief Medaria Arradondo and seeking to work toward regaining public trust.”

Comment

• Hey come on that is like 1.75% of them...

I am sure they will be disciplined...and shunned by their fellow officers.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              14 out of 800?

per star tribune

“JUST IN: More than a dozen Minneapolis police officers issued a public letter today condemning the killing of #GeorgeFloyd, embracing Chief Medaria Arradondo and seeking to work toward regaining public trust.”
                              For their sake I hope they're all working the same shift and out of the same precinct. There is about to be some serious ostracism coming down. And if they're lucky it will only be ostracism.

Comment

• Oh back up will definitely be slow in arriving...or they will be transferred. And amazingly the union will allow them to be sacrificed as a way to show they dont protect all cops.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X