Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    I assume Natty Boy is talking about how Liberals want cops to die or some such nonsense...so just to put it out there:

    Even me, the person who is super anti-cop right now, does not want cops shot or killed. Death is not the answer to the problem and it certainly isnt justice.
    This is what I am getting from the Trumpanzee's.

    Vote every liberal out of office that will clean out the swamp then we can send in the police and national guard to clean up the streets of all these great cities.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      It appears to me that with only witness saying the Cops announced themselves before opening the door that something is very fishy. They were supposed to announce. And it appears to me that if they are announcing properly the whole ****ing block should have heard them coming.
      Unless you were on the grand jury, your guesswork is irrelevant. Sorry Scoobs ...
      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
      Montreal Expos Forever ...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

        Unless you were on the grand jury, your guesswork is irrelevant. Sorry Scoobs ...
        I'm hearing a lot of reporting in the affirmative. I smell a rat.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

        Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I'm hearing a lot of reporting in the affirmative. I smell a rat.
          There was a lot of "reporting" on Russia Russia Russia too. Ask Mueller how that turned out ...

          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

            This is what I am getting from the Trumpanzee's.
            They project. The Right accuses the Left of violence because they fantasize about violence. They have an invisible strongman in the clouds to sanction it and a shoddy con man in the White House to order it.

            A third of every sufficiently large random population are fascistic. That's a given and we can survive it as long as we never allow them anywhere near power again after November 3.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • I admit, this was the first time anyone has ever accused me of virtue signaling. Someone called me a snowflake a few months ago too. Is this, like, another accomplishment for me?


              For god's sake I almost voted for Trump in 2016 out of sheer spite. But yep. I'm a total lefty virtue signaler.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                They project. The Right accuses the Left of violence because they fantasize about violence. They have an invisible strongman in the clouds to sanction it and a shoddy con man in the White House to order it.

                A third of every sufficiently large random population are fascistic. That's a given and we can survive it as long as we never allow them anywhere near power again after November 3.
                The Invisible Strongman doesnt support this crap...the religious think it is ok to do evil in the name of good. They think the ends will justify the means. What that tells anyone who actually understands religion is that they never actually studied it or understood it.

                If God exists it is more likely the Atheists make it into heaven than most of the so called Pius religious nuts. God doesn't want women subjugated. God doesn't want children molested. God doesn't want people murdered in his/her name. God doesn't want gays discriminated against or killed. God doesn't want us to destroy his creation. God wants us to think for ourselves and respect our fellow man.

                These people don't believe in God. They believe in themselves.

                Lately I have been saying I hope heaven and hell do exist because I would give anything to see the looks on the faces of these clowns as they are blocked from heaven.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                  The Invisible Strongman doesnt support this crap...the religious think it is ok to do evil in the name of good. They think the ends will justify the means. What that tells anyone who actually understands religion is that they never actually studied it or understood it.

                  If God exists it is more likely the Atheists make it into heaven than most of the so called Pius religious nuts. God doesn't want women subjugated. God doesn't want children molested. God doesn't want people murdered in his/her name. God doesn't want gays discriminated against or killed. God doesn't want us to destroy his creation. God wants us to think for ourselves and respect our fellow man.

                  These people don't believe in God. They believe in themselves.

                  Lately I have been saying I hope heaven and hell do exist because I would give anything to see the looks on the faces of these clowns as they are blocked from heaven.
                  Like my evangelical friend confessed last week that he thinks I’m a better person than he is, because I consider the greater good with most decisions I make and he always does what’s best for himself.
                  I agree- I’m a much better Christian than he or any of the talibangelicals even though I despise religion

                  Comment


                  • So does God.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

                    "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

                    Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      So does God.
                      The great think about God is you can make Her say anything you want.

                      Nathan Detroit: "These dice ain't got no spots on them—they're blank!"

                      Big Julie: "Oh, I had the spots removed for luck. But I remember where the spots formerly were."
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        I admit, this was the first time anyone has ever accused me of virtue signaling. Someone called me a snowflake a few months ago too. Is this, like, another accomplishment for me?


                        For god's sake I almost voted for Trump in 2016 out of sheer spite. But yep. I'm a total lefty virtue signaler.
                        I suspect Beta and cuck are not far behind.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • https://t.co/3MYRbTLivg?amp=1

                          "After the police broke the door off its hinges, Mr. Walker fired his gun once, striking Sergeant Mattingly in a thigh. The police responded by firing several shots, striking Ms. Taylor five times"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

                            There was a lot of "reporting" on Russia Russia Russia too. Ask Mueller how that turned out ...
                            Or, you could just read the Senate Intelligence Committee's fifth and final report.

                            Mueller turned out just fine.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                              I suspect Beta and cuck are not far behind.
                              Ironic they use cuck since Falwell Jr. legit was one.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                                Ironic they use cuck since Falwell Jr. legit was one.
                                They project.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X