Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Disappointed with the Twins and Indians.
    Didnt the Twins game already start before the Brewers made their announcement?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Man Twitter is not being kind to Tucker Carlson after he basically excused what Kyle the Murderer did...my heart bleeds for the racist ****ing ********.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Nashville v Orlando kicked off but the rest of MLS tonight is postponed.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• The NHL looks really bad right now (though it’s not entirely their fault given the timing)
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            The NHL looks really bad right now (though it’s not entirely their fault given the timing)
            Bettman: "GET ME ANSON CARTER!"
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I cant blame the NHL...they are in a whole different country populated by lots of players who arent from the US. (and well...arent Black or Brown)

We all know the NFL wouldnt give two craps about this...
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I cant blame the NHL...they are in a whole different country populated by lots of players who arent from the US. (and well...arent Black or Brown)

Yeah, it’s hard to blame the NHL considering those factors (though Dallas v Colorado doesn’t have much excuse).

The NFL would roll out prison teams in this situation.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Yeah, it’s hard to blame the NHL considering those factors (though Dallas v Colorado doesn’t have much excuse).

They would put "Blue Lives Matter" patches on the jerseys and this on the 50:

Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Worked in Necessary Roughness!

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I see the “he was a rapist, you’re defending a rapist” posts have started on Twitter.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Biden Speaks

Originally posted by The Non Psychopathic Candidate
                        “What I saw on that video makes me sick,” Biden said. “Once again, a Black man, Jacob Blake, has been shot by the police in broad daylight with the whole world watching. And I spoke to Jacob’s mom and dad, sister and other members of the family just a little bit earlier, and I told them justice must and will be done.”
                        And for Slap Shot:

Originally posted by Biden
                        “Violence that endangers lives, violence that guts businesses and shutters businesses that serve the community ― that’s wrong,”
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Worked in Necessary Roughness!

I think he broke his freakin neck.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Ironically Evander Holyfield thought he swallowed a finger...should have been an ear so he had a spare ;-)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I cant blame the NHL...they are in a whole different country populated by lots of players who arent from the US. (and well...arent Black or Brown)

I'd have rather the NHL skipped the "moment of silence" bullsh** and made a statement that they would be talking to teams to discuss how to proceed tomorrow.

Yerdon said it best.. NHL needs to learn to read the room a fu**ing hell of a lot quicker...

*edit* Gonna be interesting to see what Reves does for Vegas in the late game.
                              *edit2* Scratch that. Forgot it was Canucks/Blues.
                              *edit3*COL/DAL because I'm a moron who can't read the NHL schedule.
                              Last edited by aparch; 08-26-2020, 09:12 PM.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• If I had a dollar for every “tHiS wOn’T cHaNgE aNyThInG” post on social media I could probably buy the Milwaukee Bucks...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X