Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah I made the mistake of engaging on this topic. The guy doesnt realize his "clever" retorts that probably go over like gangbusters other places just dont land with others. I will mea culpa I pulled a Kepler ;-)

Some people you just cant discuss certain topics with.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      Nope, not at all. Just calling out the bs hypocrisy that is the guiding principal of today's democratic party.

Listen, I knew you guys were joshin' when you said you were going to defund the police. But I just wanted to point it out to everyone else early, and continuously.

I knew that you'd be down there holding their hands, telling them everything they wanted to hear, pretending to really care, before returning to your corporate jobs, your downtown lofts or suburban homes. It makes you sleep better at night and gives you something to talk proudly about to your friends.

You'd do the poor and people of color so much more good if you were just honest with them. Tell them straight up you can't get rid of the police force, but maybe there are some things you can do, then go and do those things.
      When you keep responding with, "you" in such a way that it illegitimately encompasses a great number of people in response to something I've posted you've lost your audience. Anyway mea culpas are not required for what you called out and you again resorted to nonsensical stereotypical rants that mean nothing. Disgusting.

Comment

• I bet it is a big hit with people like Goon though ;-)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

You gotta use ol’ Hochuli...
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Hovey, I'm sure you're already aware (or maybe not, since you seem to have a complete lack of self-awareness), but you seem like a giant piece of ****

Comment

• Rube started this thread and used to post frequently on similar topics, but I don't see him much anymore. Did I miss something (again)?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                Rube started this thread and used to post frequently on similar topics, but I don't see him much anymore. Did I miss something (again)?
                He decided to step away for a while due to the new board format.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

thx

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    Just calling out the bs hypocrisy that is the guiding principal of today's democratic party.
                    Said without a hint of irony.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He'll be back. Can't make 120,000 posts and walk away. I couldn't even with a quarter of that.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He'll be back. Can't make 120,000 posts and walk away. I couldn't even with a quarter of that.
                        I think he sometimes posts in the rep threads...but he only posted in the "can we go back to the old format" thread to say he cant stand this and he is out for a while. I wont lie I am about done with it too. It is blatantly obvious the people running this board dont give a crap anymore and I am sick of how every few days something gets screwed up on a board that is already borked anyways. GPL is run on better software for chrissakes. (I havent been back there since Day 2 of the riots)

It was cute though when board posted twice to try and make us think they were still around and were moderating...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Glad to hear it was his choice and not some other circumstance.

And that he'll be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                            Hovey, I'm sure you're already aware (or maybe not, since you seem to have a complete lack of self-awareness), but you seem like a giant piece of ****
                            Because I don’t follow the accepted creed around here? Because I said mean things about Democrats?

I’d say that posters have directed at me maybe a dozen personal attacks or insults similar to yours over the last six months alone. I call Democrat’s hypocrites and now I’m a “giant POS?”

Interesting.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/juliaioffe/statu...403739653?s=19

"HOLY ****: DHS compiled intelligence report “baseball cards”—the kinds used to hunt al Qaeda terrorists and Saddam Hussein & co—on protestors and reporters. What a horrifying scoop by ⁦@shaneharris⁩"
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In fact his signature on his Member page now reads:

Retired Due To User Interface
                                It's funny, I've completely gotten used to it. But I'm also strictly on PC not phone.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X