This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Yeah this new setup is friggin hideous. Is there a way to fix it?
    I started a thread for Fixes and Workarounds. The worst stuff can be customized out. God knows why they set the defaults for Facebook Short Bus.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Wow this is not an improvement.

Comment

Jesus...thanks Obama. I might be too much of a boomer for this ****
        In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
        I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

This is what we get after three and a half years of Trump.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
            Jesus...thanks Obama. I might be too much of a boomer for this ****
            I tried to paste in a tweet, did not appear like it used to

Comment

So ignoring the new format....

Watching Oprah's TV show, and the professor from Stanford mentioned the mental health aspect of the killings, and bringing that up with the historical reference of the lynchings.

Made me think- using violence to control someone via trauma and psychology. This whole treatment of black people is simple terrorism. There may not be IEDs, there may not be bombings anymore. But given what happens, and how it plays out, and the fact that it's been well known for centuries- this is terrorism against black people.

That is very sad.

The fact that parents have to have "the cop talk" with their kids so that they survive, this is cops terrorizing the entire black community.

Don't tell me that there are good cops, as if they existed, then the cop talk would not be needed, as the good ones would out weigh the bad ones. Instead, the good ones join into the terrorism.

The institutional terrorism against an entire race by the cops is why they need to go, and we need to start over.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I tried to paste in a tweet, did not appear like it used to
                https://twitter.com/schemaly/status/1270513098370306049

Yeah there must be a trick to it but I am not sure what it is yet. Pasting the code doesnt work and embed doesnt work.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey did you guys know the 75 year old the cops helped trip and fall in Buffalo was Antifa?
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Paramount has canceled Cops permanently after pulling it off the air.

Now there's a movement to try to cancel Live PD. This week it was learned that an unarmed black man died in custody during a taping of the show. It was ruled a homicide, but no action has been taken as of yet, except that the officers resigned upon the news getting out. Live PD said they destroyed the evidence.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Paramount has canceled Cops permanently after pulling it off the air.

Now there's a movement to try to cancel Live PD. This week it was learned that an unarmed black man died in custody during a taping of the show. It was ruled a homicide, but no action has been taken as of yet, except that the officers resigned upon the news getting out. Live PD said they destroyed the evidence.
                      I don't get why that is on TV. And I bet if one studied the show, you would see the blatant racism in the police system.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Hey did you guys know the 75 year old the cops helped trip and fall in Buffalo was Antifa?
                        Thank God. I was afraid he didn't deserve it.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post

I don't get why that is on TV. And I bet if one studied the show, you would see the blatant racism in the police system.
                          This American Life that had a half hour segment on it (and COPS). It's essentially all profiling. If I remember correctly they went after one lady like four times.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

This will make more white women think than any news or internet story.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Hannity went there tonight. Predictable.

Comment

So on Twitter last night there was a thread of Karens from all over the country who basically went on a massive rant about how they need to defund the police. These threads popped up a LOT and they were not bots. All the White Women from the suburbs were giving their reasons...which then lead to even more of them telling their horror stories of dealing with cops. (the sexual assault ones made me want to riot) It was crazy because if a Trumper or Pro Cop person dared respond to the tweet it was a bloodbath.

Certain TV stations (who shall remain nameless *cough* CNN *cough* MSNBC *cough) keep playing with the canard that this worked for Nixon and that the White Suburbanites are gonna get the vapors at the thought of not having the Boys in Blue running around protecting them from Darky. What they forget is that Cops treat women as bad as they treat minorities.

And the polling numbers that came out today (showing how far Trump's demographic have shifted the wrong way) are proving that most people have more bad to say about cops than good.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X