Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops: No Snarky Nor Positive Title

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Derek chauvin stabbed in prison

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Derek chauvin stabbed in prison
      That’s a shame.

      From the AP, in relation to the prison where Chauvin is incarcerated:

      It is also the second major incident at the Tucson federal prison in a little over a year. In November 2022, an inmate at the facility’s low-security prison camp pulled out a gun and attempted to shoot a visitor in the head. The weapon, which the inmate shouldn’t have had, misfired and no one was hurt.

      An inmate shouldn’t have had a firearm? You don’t say.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by psych View Post

        That’s a shame.

        From the AP, in relation to the prison where Chauvin is incarcerated:

        It is also the second major incident at the Tucson federal prison in a little over a year. In November 2022, an inmate at the facility’s low-security prison camp pulled out a gun and attempted to shoot a visitor in the head. The weapon, which the inmate shouldn’t have had, misfired and no one was hurt.

        An inmate shouldn’t have had a firearm? You don’t say.
        Holy ****
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

        Comment


        • Does this mean he was in gen pop? Kind of figured cops wouldn’t be in gen pop

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Derek chauvin stabbed in prison
            Woody Harrelson is putting on weight.

            It's a shame, the color washes him out. He's more of a summer.

            Last edited by Kepler; 11-26-2023, 03:28 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by psych View Post
              The weapon, which the inmate shouldn't have had
              Now that's what I call journalism.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Our brave boys in blue distinguish themselves once again.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Our brave boys in blue distinguish themselves once again.
                  I give police zero benefit of the doubt, but if the bar owner did, in fact, strike a police officer then he deserves to be arrested.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Swansong View Post

                    I give police zero benefit of the doubt, but if the bar owner did, in fact, strike a police officer then he deserves to be arrested.
                    It sounds like he "struck" one after three of them jumped him for taking pictures of their crime. So, no, you can defend yourself against assault even if it has a tin badge.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                      It sounds like he "struck" one after three of them jumped him for taking pictures of their crime. So, no, you can defend yourself against assault even if it has a tin badge.
                      Again, no benefit of the doubt when this was very obviously caused by the police. Considering their story seems to have changed between initial public statements and the eventual police report, I sincerely hope there's video. Because if not they're going to railroad this bar owner.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                      Comment


                      • Wouldn't it be nice if so-called fiscal conservatives realized how expensive police misconduct actually is? Not to mention being, you know, morally repugnant. A city of 50,000 or so has a lot of more important things to do than spend tens of millions of dollars settling lawsuits with people it let its cops screw over.

                        Comment


                        • Mack Sims, whose attempted murder conviction was based on the testimony of an eyewitness who had been hypnotized, has reached a partial settlement of $2.5 million.
                          Different case mentioned in the article...umm what now?!?!??
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

                          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

                          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                            Different case mentioned in the article...umm what now?!?!??
                            Yeah, they convicted a guy of attempted murder almost solely on the testimony of the victim, who 'remembered' that the defendant was the one who shot him, but only after a friend of the prosecutor hypnotized the victim. While that in and of itself is not grounds to vacate a verdict, the prosecution should have informed the defense that its only witness was remembering something only AFTER being hypnotized. That's why that verdict was eventually set aside by the 7th circuit court. In this linked article check out who dissented in the ruling...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

                              Yeah, they convicted a guy of attempted murder almost solely on the testimony of the victim, who 'remembered' that the defendant was the one who shot him, but only after a friend of the prosecutor hypnotized the victim. While that in and of itself is not grounds to vacate a verdict, the prosecution should have informed the defense that its only witness was remembering something only AFTER being hypnotized. That's why that verdict was eventually set aside by the 7th circuit court. In this linked article check out who dissented in the ruling...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Nice.

                                Racist cop assaults innocent man for being brown.

                                Racist cop has heart attack because, I assume, MAGAt perma-rage hyper-tension.

                                Innocent man now facing "aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a first-degree felony punishable by up to life in prison, and resisting an officer with violence, a third-degree felony punishable by up to five years in prison."
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X